Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chasilver Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2008, 07:18 PM
    Foot Pain without injury
    For the last 2 weeks or longer my left foot has been really hurting. I haven't done anything to it to make it start hurting.
    It feels like its coming from inside the ankle bone area at the top where its kind of soft, right where the bend in your foot is. My foot feels like it is swelling up and I feel pressure, yet it doest look swollen. If I sit down and have my foot on the ground or from being on it by walking around it makes it hurt. At the same time, once I'm off it and have it proped up it still doest feel too much and it's a very painful ache feeling.

I don't know if this has anything to do with it, but since the weather started getting warmer its done this, and if I remember right it did it last year, but nothing as bad.
    When I was 9 years old I did sprane my left ankle and it was a bad sprane.

Please could someone give me advise on what this might be as it has me rather worried and upset.

I also have back problems if this helps the topic any.
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

May 10, 2008, 07:51 PM
    When you had the bad sprain at age 9, did the doctor x-ray the ankle? A doctor's visit may be well worth your while. If it hurt last year at this time, have you put on shoes that have been in the back of the closet until now?
    Chasilver Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2008, 08:01 PM
    Yes I had an x-ray at age 9, they said it was badly spraned. Nope none of my shoes that I've been wearing have been in the back of the closet.
    Ahochstr Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2009, 07:08 PM
    This is happening to me right now! Did you ever go to the doctor and if so what was the outcome! Every symptom you mentioned I am having. The pain doesn't stop if I prop it up. It's a constant ache and it is excruciating to walk especially if it's been resting for a while! I can't take this! I do not do well with pain! Please help!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Foot pain on side of foot [ 33 Answers ]

Was hoping someone could help. I have pain on the outside of my right foot. It is 1/2 way down the foot, it is tender to the touch and makes walking difficult.. Any ideas what it is? Thanks..

Foot Injury? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, can anyone direct me in the right direction. Last sat. I stepped on very large nail, and it went right into the bone. (YES YIKES) Bled for a while I cleaned it up and put Ointment on it and bandaged it. WELL it's been about 5 days now and it is still very tender, almost to a point where I'm...

Knee injury, helping with the pain [ 4 Answers ]

Hello. I am 20 years old and when I was around 12 I had a major rock climbing accident. I lost my footing, the rocks below me gave out and I was on my way down the cliff. I snapped tendons and ligaments in my knees and have had to deal with a good amount of pain since then and I have been told by...

Foot pain and swelling top cneter portion of my foot [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: The top of my foot is swollen and in pain. Thye took and exray and it showed degenerative changes in my foot? What does that mean? :confused:

View more questions Search