Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    deph085 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2008, 08:32 AM
    Yeast infection
    I just came back from the doctor and I have a yeast infection gave me cream for it

Is there things I shouldn't be eating like breads red meat sugar he told.

Is there anything I can eat to help speed up the process to get rid of the yeast.
    flossie Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 181
    Ultra Member

May 11, 2008, 05:29 AM
    I found the following information on this site Yeast Infection Information and Pictures

I hope it helps.

Include:

Fresh vegetables and fruits
    Fish and poultry
    Flax seed (Linseed)
    Whole grains
    Organically raised foods where possible.
    Other essential fatty acids, such as olive oil and nuts
    Plenty of fresh water
    1 tablespoon Psyllium seed husk fiber and/or 6 to 8 tablespoons flax seed meal and/or ¼ cup Oat bran daily
    Pau D'arco
    Vitaklenz

Avoid:
    Alcohol
    Animal fats
    Caffeine
    Dairy products
    Fast foods
    Hydrogenated oils and margarine
    Processed foods
    Junk foods
    Sugar
    White flour products

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Yeast infection or more? [ 10 Answers ]

Hello, has any of you ladies experienced a constant brown vaginal discharge, almost throughout the entire cycle? Also I notice as I write, when I suck in my stomach, my lower abdomen feels funny, like kind of (slightly) sore. I think I had some cramping earlier today. And while showering I saw a...

Yeast infection [ 2 Answers ]

I had a yeast infection. My doc prscribed me a pill. I took it, the infection was gone. A few days later my boyfriend and I were intimate and he passed it back to me. I was wondering if there is something he can take to get rid of it. H e does not have health insurance so we were wondering if...

Yeast infection? [ 4 Answers ]

OK, so I'm a 15 yr old girl, who has never had sex. And for the past couple days, I have noticed a discharge from my vagina. And it has been itchy and its really swollen. I didn't pay any attention to it, but now I'm not feeling well. With all I learned in school, the first thing that came to mind...

Yeast infection [ 2 Answers ]

My girl has an itching below on the vulva. She has no discharge, no odor, but she has some pains in her pelvics area. Is this a yeast infection, and if it's a std what are the usual time spans for symptoms

Possible yeast infection? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I have had intercourse recently with my GF, she has been my ONLY partner for approximately over a year. I have never encountered any problems during or after intecourse that has affected my health only until recently. Last week we had unprotected intercourse while she was on her menstruation. I...

View more questions Search