Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    classyT Posts: 1,562, Reputation: 214
    Ultra Member

May 9, 2008, 10:12 PM
    Hot spots in Cancun
    I am leaving for Cancun on Sunday and was hoping someone could give me some ideas on the night life and great places to eat.
    jillianleab Posts: 1,194, Reputation: 279
    Ultra Member

May 10, 2008, 07:05 AM
    Here's a great resource:

Cancun Tourism - Cancun Vacation Reviews - Cancun Vacations - TripAdvisor

Enjoy your trip!
    rhiannahunt Posts: 124, Reputation: 2

Nov 12, 2008, 10:57 PM

I went to cancun about 3 years ago. I was pretty young so I didn't do much of the night life. But... There is a really awesome exotic park called the xcaret. Awesome place. You get to spend the whole day there, and there is everything to do. Snorkeling, swimming with dolphins, floating down a river, A big buffet for lunch, Exotic animals! Check it out online!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Spots [ 3 Answers ]

I had a spot near my vagina, a big spot with a white head. :confused: It happened twice to me, in a space of a year. It hurt and was uncomfortable when I walked. It sounds disgusting I know, but how and what makes a spot with a white head appear down there? Im clean and wash every day, and...

Fading Age Spots, Sun Spots, Freckles & Tan Lines? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everybody, I've just found this forum while Googling for effective ways to achieve what my topic's title describes. I've browsed through many of the posts here but couldn't find the answers I seek. I'm fair skinned and have some sun damage resulting from a bad sunburn a few months ago. Even...

ATT Ireless coveragein Cancun [ 1 Answers ]

Does ATT wireless (ex Cingular Wireless) have covergae in Cancun?

Investment in Cancun/ Mexican Restaurant with expansion plans to the US [ 1 Answers ]

We are one of the top 12 Restaurants of Cancun (according to the Ritz Carlton of Cancun) We are seeking investors that would want to participate in our expansion into the US market with a Fast Casual Mexican Restaurant concept; alternatives are to invest in the US part only or to Invest in the...

Spots [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 16 years old and have had 'acne' for as long as I can remember.. Ive tried lots of things, spent hundreds of dollars on my skin but nothing has worked... I want to be able to wake up next to some one and not worry about having white heads on my face! Some one please help me?!

View more questions Search