Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pcmxkeith Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2006, 08:18 PM
    Confused and upset
    Well, I have the most wonderful girl in the world.. and well I don't know if I'm happy.. When I'm with her I'm happy.. and when I talk to her I'm happy.. but when I'm not with her.. I'm sad, pissy and even feel like I'm losing my mind.. is this because I love her?

There's also sometimes that I get these mood swings that just don't help anything.. and always lead to a fight between us.. With those.. I have issues sleeping because I'm constatly wondering how thigs are.. and what she's doing and such..

Someone please help :d
    phillysteakandcheese Posts: 973, Reputation: 356

Feb 23, 2006, 11:36 AM
    Your post suggests to me that you have a control issue.

Perhaps you feel “pissy” when she's not around because you can't keep an eye on her. You've got that restlessness because you can't bare that she's happy without you.

You can't sleep because you are thinking about what she is doing – without you. Perhaps you have a suspicion that she's not being “true” to you in the same way you are with her.

Your mood swings that always result in fights might be related to her getting too independent of you.

I could be way off base here, but if any of these thoughts strike home, I think you may want to sit down and really thing about your happiness without her.

I'll re-iterate other posts and tell you that you need to get yourself right first, love yourself and who you are, then love someone else. If your whole world is on her love for you, you'll be devastated if she decides to leave you for whatever reasons.

Feb 23, 2006, 01:55 PM
    Thanks, but I'm happy with out her.. its just I miss her.. not controlling.. she misses me too
    nwsflash Posts: 530, Reputation: 73

Feb 23, 2006, 01:57 PM
    How long have you been together?
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Feb 23, 2006, 02:01 PM
    You posted...

Quote Originally Posted by pcmxkeith
    When im with her im happy.. and when i talk to her im happy.. but when im not with her.. im sad, pissy and even feel like im losing my mind
    Then phillysteakandcheese posted an excellent evaluation of the problem.

Then you posted…

Quote Originally Posted by pcmxkeith
    thanks, but im happy with out her.. its just i miss her.. not controlling.. she misses me too

So which is it. Are you happy or not when you are not with her?

Feb 23, 2006, 02:06 PM
    Well to answer both questions.. 1 year and 2 months

Umm, well its hard determining.. Im happy.. but with I go to bed at night I'm upset.
    mbya777 Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Feb 23, 2006, 05:18 PM
    Its love, why do you people on here have to be so negative... boy I think your in love which is an amazing feeling to have.. as long as you don't get OVER obsessive and crazy,. enjoy what you feel when your with her... and when your not with her write her a poem or a love letter! Explaining your feelings then go to the gym and work out the frustration lol!
    But your lucky to be in love so embrasse it, because not everyone has a chance at love
    phillysteakandcheese Posts: 973, Reputation: 356

Feb 23, 2006, 07:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mbya777
    its love, why do you people on here have to be so negative... boy i think your in love which is an amazing feeling to have.. as long as you dont get OVER obsessive and crazy,... enjoy what you feel when your with her... and when your not with her write her a poem or a love letter!! explaining your feelings then go to the gym and work out the frustration lol!
    but your lucky to be in love so embrasse it, becuase not everyone has a chance at love
    I disagree. It's not love if he is "pissy" and "upset" when she isn't there.

Perhaps I am more sensitive to the obsessive behavior you alluded to.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 23, 2006, 08:23 PM
    Perhaps you need to seek professional help to find out about these mood swings and get a handle on your sleeplessness,It may be something small or a sympton of something else,I would check it out if I where you!:cool: :)
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Feb 24, 2006, 04:31 AM
    I have to agree with talaniman and phyllysteakandcheese.

Going for a little professional help today is nothing to be ashamed about and it might give you a better insight about yourself and why you act the way you do.
    This will benefit you first and foremost and will also help you in your relationships, so please consider talking to someone neutral and professional about this issue.

Even young men can have an abnormal hormone balance and this could also be a cause which is treatable. A therapist might also help in finding out why you react the way you do by helping you remember things from your past that you have not worked out yet. Until you get to know yourself better, you will not do anyone in any relationship any good, as it's too obsessive.

Good luck to you, and please keep us posted. Wishing you all the best,

Feb 24, 2006, 04:37 AM
    Thanks.. .
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Feb 24, 2006, 05:45 AM
    Welcome dear. Try these sites that were suggested by a fellow forum member - they might also give you a little insight on the teens of today and you might find that you are among many.

Go to www.askmen.com and read every dating article... every article - including Doc Love.
    www.sosuave.com - read everything!!
    www.lovetactics.com - read all the free articles.
    www.relationships.blog-city.com - read about how women really are.

Again, good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My son just diagnosed with "diabetes 1".feel very upset [ 12 Answers ]

My 15 yr.old healthy son, was suddenly diagnosed with Diabetes 1. I have spent the past 11 days in the hospital with him, and I am feeling very overwhelmed, very shocked, sad, anxious and upset. This happened very suddenly. He was losing weight very fast, every day I noticed that he was looking...

Miniature greyhound, upset stomach... HELP. [ 5 Answers ]

We have a miniature greyhound that has a constant stomach problem, she will be fine for several days then all of a sudden she won't eat because her stomach is upset, sometimes she vomits, no diarrhea. We have taken her to the vet several times and he gives her a shot of "Pepcid" and then she is...

Confused and Upset [ 23 Answers ]

I had a posting here a couple of weeks ago, about my boyfriend cheating on me, and we decided to try and work things out. It is very difficult for me to move past the fact that he cheated and I constantly find myself bringing it up daily. This is starting to aggravate him, and make me more...

Upset... [ 27 Answers ]

I know that Pete did not mean anything by this and he was trying to hurt me in any way but I was almost in tears last night and I just need to get this off my chest. His mate has who we spend a lot of time with went through a bad break up a couple of months ago. We have supported him as best we...

Everybody upset at me... [ 4 Answers ]

I tried to live by my own but I couldn't wasn't ready for. Now I am. Anyway. I lived for three month by myself. The people there were my friends. So I bonded more with them and I enjoyed freedom... so now sometimes on sundays I don't go to granmas or at saturdays I skip some casual joinnings with...

View more questions Search