Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    froggy7 Posts: 1,801, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

May 9, 2008, 09:17 PM
    What the heck is a hound brush?
    A lot of the sites for hounds, including greyhounds, say that you should use a hound brush on them. Ok... my problem is that I can't find any definition of what a hound brush is, so I have no clue what I should be using! Can anyone describe one of these, or point me to a link? Google didn't help.
    carolbcac Posts: 342, Reputation: 72

May 11, 2008, 03:48 PM
    I have heard them called a "hound glove". I'm not exactly sure what they are, but I think they have little rubber nubs in the palm that pick up the fine hairs that short-coated breeds shed.
    I just looked on petsmart.com, nothing called a hound glove or brush, but found "rubber grooming gloves". I think that may be what you are looking for.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Naughty bassett hound [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone please help! I have a 7 month old bassett hound who will not stay on her own in the night. When I go to bed she barks by the living room door. When I first had her I did sleep in the room with her but then eventually I was able to leave her. Now for some reason after sleeping on her own...

Barking bassett hound [ 1 Answers ]

We got a bassett hound from the dogs home where he had been a stray. He is a great little dog apart from him barking when we are out of sight. He is kept with 2 other dogs, we have tried the spray collar and also a vibrating collar , none of them work. The main problem is bed time , he is left to...

5month basset hound... Not able to housebreak... :( [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a 5 month female basset. She is a very loveable creature but we are facing problems with her in housebreaking. She also tends to eat her poop. Initially we tried to correct her with a BAD DOG when she would do it at home. But she has now become very adamant. She is walked 4-5 times a...

Basset Hound Puppy [ 3 Answers ]

Hello - I have a 4 month old Basset Hound puppy who barks like crazy when you leave the room and don't pay attention to her. She has 3 other dogs in the house, and when you leave her for a second she barks whether she is in her crate or in a room alone. The bark is louder than all other 3 dogs...

Bassett Hound Puppy... How much do I feed her [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 4 month old Basset Hound puppy who weighs 20 lbs. I was wondering how much I should be feeding her. I currently feed her 2x a day because I work during the day. Also housebreaking is not going well because she is alone for a long period. My other 5 month old puppy can hold it all day....

View more questions Search