Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jham_lindow Posts: 56, Reputation: 2

Feb 22, 2006, 05:31 PM
    Having trouble getting online.
    On my grandpa's laptop, I cannot get online. I can get connected, but the browser will not show anything. I am a limited user and I think that is the problem. If anyone can help me, reply to this post. The computer is giving me trouble beyond belief. It's making me so :mad: :mad: :mad: !
    heladoman Posts: 23, Reputation: 3

Feb 22, 2006, 07:48 PM
    Are you behind a firewall? What are your laptops specs? Usually the first thing to post are these things, then someone might be able to help you. OS? :D
    PalmMP3 Posts: 321, Reputation: 28

Feb 23, 2006, 05:11 PM
    Which ISP are you using to connect?
    jham_lindow Posts: 56, Reputation: 2

Feb 23, 2006, 05:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by heladoman
    Are you behind a firewall? What are your laptops specs? Usually the first thing to post are these things, then someone might be able to help you. OS? :D
    I am behind a firewall. My laptop is a Toshiba Satellite, 1.66Ghz, 80Gig HD, and a Pentium 4 Processor. I don't know the exact serial number but ill get it asap. The OS is Windows XP. Hope this helps:D. If you mean ISP by Internet Proxy Server, then I don't know, but it is the same as what my Internet Service Provider told us to put in. If you mean ISP by Internet Service Provider then it is Copper Valley.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Online gaming [ 10 Answers ]

Just so I'm aware Between myself and my son we enjoy online gaming and I was wondering if there are any games that cost money to play?

Online degrees [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I'm new to this site... I'm wondering if anyone knows about a good online accredited college or university?. I'm interested in the medical field.

Online Insurance [ 3 Answers ]

I don't have significant life insurance. I think I should get some, but I'm clueless about how to go about finding the best Deal/option, and when I don't know what to do, I tend to do nothing. I know some prople are pretty emphatic that the whole Life insurance is a waste of money, however,...

Online Infidelity [ 2 Answers ]

What consists of online infidelity? I know it is a general question... just curious if anyone knows details?

Sell Online [ 2 Answers ]

Dear sir Hi , I'm living in Iran and wants to use "Sell Online" on my web sites to sell my products online and receive its money (earned via eshopping) by cheque , Some gateway american companies have no services for Iran , Can you tell me some company that support Iran ? Best and kindest...

View more questions Search