Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TRUCKSALES Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2008, 12:54 PM
    Outside condenser
    When I pull the thermostat down to a low temperature inside my trailor at the lake I can hear the unit kick on inside the trailor , but the condenser outside does not come on. The trailor has only been used a half dozen times in the last 2 years. Any suggestions?
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

May 9, 2008, 05:01 PM
    Check circuit breakers inside and check the disconnect outside to see if the breaker tripped or if one of the fuses is defective if so equipped.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Noisy condenser [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Carrier heat pump. The outside condenser is making an constant loud grinding noise. The fan is running fine with no problems and I checked the pressures with gauges and they are fine. It is cooling fine inside the home. What could be causing this noise? I am concern the compressor is...

R22 Condenser [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Carrier Condenser heat pump that is low on R22 because of the high pressure valve was leaking. The compressor was making a terrible noise with this low pressure. (question 1:) Is it normal for the compressor to make noise with low pressure? Or is this a sign the compressor is on...

Replacing A/C - condenser or heat pump/condenser [ 1 Answers ]

I live in a condo. All of the units in the building need to new air conditioners because they are all old and will not survive a scheduled reroofing of the building. The association got a bid for a company that will put in a new condenser unit for anyone who wants one - it is about $1500 installed....

Condenser fan [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everybody My condenser fan stop working, the ac guy came to fix it but I noticed that he installed a two blade fan instead of three blade that was before. Will it make adifference in performance of condenser ? Thank you I will apreciate your answer John

View more questions Search