Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    matrat80129 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2006, 04:31 PM
    How about on-line surveys?
    I've been looking at autosurfing and paid survey sites. I was wondering if anyone had experiences to share with these or others:

www.expresspaidsurveys.com
    www.getcashforsurveys.com
    www.survey-platinum.com

Tks,
    Paul
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Feb 22, 2006, 05:14 PM
    I tried one last year... can't remember the name... but do remember investing several hours for nothing: Constantly being urged to get others to sign up - and constant "entries" into drawings for cash that I never won.
    saltyjim Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2006, 11:45 PM
    Saltyjim here. My kid got into filling out the surveys and tried to get me to do it too. I'm not too good on the computer yet though, but he says it's really easy. This is the link he gave me:

Paid Surveys at PaidSurveysOnline.com - Get Paid For Your Opinion!

He does well enough that he will not need a job this summer and he says he will have enough saved up for the car he wants.

Good luck!
    Salty Jim
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

May 23, 2006, 02:28 AM
    It's a scam. Trust me, those folks are making a killing off people who fall for it.

Try it for a month and you'll find out that you're working for about $2 an hour.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

May 23, 2006, 06:25 AM
    Hi,
    Paid surveys don't work; if you're looking to make any money.
    WorkPlaceLikeHome :: Index
    If you will do some research at the above link, click on the Forums link, to the top-left at the site, you will find some reputable online jobs, with no scams.
    There are even Forums for the different online jobs, people talking with each other about specific jobs, and hints on how to get better at them.
    Online surveys, as pointed out in the link, help a company, but does not help the person doing them. The money made is only pennies; after all is said and done. Best of luck.
    WFH Guide Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2006, 01:58 PM
    Never pay for survey companies. There are plenty of places you can get that information for free.

Such as my site http://www.workfromhomeguide.net

I don't charge or ask you to give out your personal information but rather provide the information for free.

Darcy
    ahbao Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2007, 03:28 PM
    Hi there, it always take risky in business, take the risks who knows you'll make some in the end. But then, in my opinion still do not think spending money on joining survey is a worthy, tried some but end up earning nothing because of the answers you provide etc don't help them.. Anyway good luck to you I know one company don't require sign up fee for taking survey Paid Surveys, Online Surveys, Internet Surveys, Online Paid Surveys, Web Surveys so wish you good luck!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 24, 2007, 03:10 AM
    Hello, ahbao!

Did you check the dates of the original posts before spending you time and energy answering the questions? Not that continuing to post on old questions is wrong or bad, but nonetheless, they are old questions that have already been answered and the original poster may never return again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Surveys on Operating System [ 12 Answers ]

Hello, This is the first time I am sending a question :-[ Can you suggest me a good website for operating systems used and surveys of different kinds of them like some used in palm top computers, domestic PCs..

Online surveys [ 9 Answers ]

I saw an ad for filling out surveys online. Are these scams or can you make money?

Replaced Main Water Line, Now Shower Line Is Clogged [ 3 Answers ]

We had a leak, so we had the water line and sewage line from the house to the street replaced. Now we have no water in the shower. Some debris most have clogged up the line coming into the shower. All the other lines are fine. My Dad is somewhat of a handyman and wants to fix the problem...

View more questions Search