Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    uncooked Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2008, 10:00 AM
    Delstar DS-1036 quit working
    About a week after changing the battery, it worked for awhile, then the MP3's display changed to say 'Starting... '. This message does not go away, you cannot turn on the MP3 and the computer (XP) doesn't recognize it anymore.

Is there anything that can be done to fix this problem?
    wzartv Posts: 402, Reputation: 21

May 26, 2008, 09:42 PM
    Interesting... I've had the Same problem with a "Creative Zen" MP3 player... same chipset, maybe?

I know of no way to revive it. Mine, three months later, still does the same thing. I got an iPod instead.

Save yourself the trouble and just go get another $40-$100 MP3 player... but get a decent brand-named one if you can. Most of the time, these things are too expensive to get fixed.

Is it out of warranty? If not, get in touch with the manufacturer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Newer G.E Refrigerator Just quit working? [ 1 Answers ]

:mad: :mad: I have a 3 Year old G.E refrigerator. The freezer part is working great. About two weeks ago the refrigerator part just quit working? It is completely warm in the refrigerator area. I cannot afford to have it fixed. I swept out the back and under it. I made sure it is away from...

Quit working all together [ 1 Answers ]

Central heat and air. Heat is gas. House got really warm and I switched from heater to a/c. I turned it off at the end of the night and the next morning it was really cold so I tried to turn the heater on and nothing at all happens. I tried to turn AC on and nothing happened. I looked for a...

Fan Quit Working [ 5 Answers ]

I have a Harbor Breeze fan w/ remote in my living room. After installation, it worked great for about a year. After winter, I switched the fan so that it would reverse flow and push the air down. When I went to start it about a month later, the fan did not work. The light still works, but the...

Remote quit working [ 1 Answers ]

I have two ceiling fans and two remotes that work either fan.Both remotes quit working at the same time.Batteries are good.Any suggestions?

View more questions Search