Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    occifer kt Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2008, 08:19 AM
    Am I weird?
    I'm 14 I'm in the 8th grade and I HATE make up and I don't like wearing skirts or dresses... I barely ever wear shorts all I like to wear is blue jeans a t-shirt and my hoodie... is that weird??
    retsoksirhc Posts: 912, Reputation: 71

May 9, 2008, 08:22 AM
    Nope! People have different fashion sense. Yours sounds pretty conservative. Lots of people have a conservative fashion sense.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 9, 2008, 08:23 AM
    Not weird, you don't have to look like everyone else, you're you and that's just fine. Don't worry so much about what everyone else is wearing or doing, be yourself and you will do great!
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

May 9, 2008, 08:40 AM
    Nope not weird at all.
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

May 9, 2008, 03:38 PM
    Nope. Personal grooming is exactly that... personal.

If that question came from YOU, then relax. You're fine.

But if that question came from others putting you down by your choices, know that for what it is... their insecurity. People attack others for demonstrating values and habits that (by comparison) might make their own values and habits appear shallow. That's their problem, not yours.

If anyone tries to guilt you about your habits, laugh. See it for what it is, they're lashing out at your confident ability to be different. Good for you.
    nadiarab Posts: 16, Reputation: 3

May 9, 2008, 03:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by occifer kt
    im 14 im in the 8th grade and i HATE make up and i dont like wearing skirts or dresses...i barely ever wear shorts all i like to wear is blue jeans a t-shirt and my hoodie.....is that weird???
    No I used to be like that now I wear make up only a little but it just being that age its kind of growing
    sammynewnom Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2008, 04:15 PM
    im 14 im in the 8th grade and i HATE make up and i dont like wearing skirts or dresses...i barely ever wear shorts all i like to wear is blue jeans a t-shirt and my hoodie.....is that weird???
    No, not at all ido the same things so just go with your own style
    mikezapwnzor Posts: 99, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2008, 09:20 PM
    Motion carried, meeting adjourned.
    lightsron Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2008, 02:27 PM
    That's basically all I wear and I'm about to be a sophomore
    Sonador101 Posts: 298, Reputation: 14

May 27, 2008, 06:59 AM
    All it means is you have different interests, yes a lot of girls like wearing dresses and skirts (speaking) but it is not weird not to like them, everyone is different and I'll bet you have many endearing qualitys that make you you.
    Hope my advice helped.
    Ps please rate answere
    ashley568 Posts: 34, Reputation: 3

Jun 8, 2008, 12:05 AM
    Nope I was the same way, actually people used to mistake me for a boy. Hahaha. You grow up and change.
    jrsg Posts: 560, Reputation: 67

Jun 8, 2008, 01:37 PM
    I love jeans a tee, most comfortable to me.
    You're not weird.
    andy305mia Posts: 48, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2008, 11:15 PM
    No your not weird. Your just being yourself. And it doesn't matter what people think of you that is your fashion.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ex being weird [ 4 Answers ]

OK I guess that I'll have to start from the begging... My ex-boyfriend and I were dating for 2 years and he randomly decided to dump me in the middle of a horrible snow storm. The day before the breakup everything was perfect. It seems he just snapped overnight for no reason. He said that he did...

This is weird! [ 2 Answers ]

I think a secret route behind my house is haunted. Its really really old and wrecked and one time I saw somebody in there I didn't see his face, but I think he heard me coming because he ran away I went back there later and there was a rope hanging from a tree to a fence and the fence was all...

Weird [ 3 Answers ]

"Below" my boyfriend's penis, where his vagina would be if he were a girl, there is a small orange line, raised up a little, like a scar. He is worried that he is a hermaphrodite and his parents had him "fixed" when he was young and they are hiding it. :o

This is weird [ 4 Answers ]

OK so this girl came up to me and said she liked me witch is cool because I like her but she finally dump the guy she was dateing and told me to wait tll xfer x-mas and now she won't that me I am 16 she is 15 I really really really like her I thought she felt the same way atlest she said she did I...

Something weird [ 5 Answers ]

For a while now, every once in a while, while I'm walking, I'll feel kind of weird. My vision gets blurry and a bit flashy, and I have trouble keeping my balance. This usually lasts about 5 seconds or so and only happens about once every 3 weeks. Today, the same thing happened, but this time it...

View more questions Search