Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    michael_martin22 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2008, 03:36 AM
    GTA 4 on xbox live
    I just got the new GTA 4... I turn on my xbox360... it goes straight to the game, so I sign into the xbox dashboard... and I put in my 4 digit code to sign into xbox live! OK... so after signing into xbox live, why does it not let me play the game online?? Somebody please have an answer!! Aaaahhhh. This is frustrating.
    czerno Posts: 76, Reputation: 6

May 9, 2008, 02:03 PM
    In the game you have to bring up your cell phone and choose multiplayer from the phones menu. If you don't have the phone yet you get it really early in the game.
    Apologisenow Posts: 295, Reputation: 2

Jun 25, 2008, 03:28 PM
    When the game starts bring up your cell phone by pressing up on the d-pad. Then go down to multiplayer and select what you would like to do. If you do not have your cell phone in the beginning start the campaign for a bit you will unlock it soon.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I hook up xbox Live? [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: how do you hook up xbox 360 on the PC for xbox live activication??

Xbox 360 live connection problems [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, the other day I tried to set up xbox live, but when I tried putting my ethernet cable (which came with my xbox 360) into the back port of my speedtouch 330 modem, I found out it did not fit. What should I do, e.g, buy a wireless router, or are there any other cheaper and just as reliable...

Connecting to XBOX 360 Live? [ 2 Answers ]

I reccently got the 360 about two months ago and I'm now just wanting to try xbox live. Problem is... when I tried xbox said my IP server wasn't connected? Now there are several computers around the house and I'm using one of the extra computers that uses a network adapter in order to have internet...

Changing IP stop XBL(Xbox Live) lag? [ 1 Answers ]

I play xbox live a lot but this past week I have been lagging a lot. Will changing my ip stop the lag?( just in case your wondering there is no bad weather and nobody is on the internet when I lag)

View more questions Search