Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mickitwin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2003, 12:07 AM
    What brand air conditioner is the best
    I am considering buying a new air conditioner unit for my house. The current one is at least 13 years old and keeps giving me problems. Which brand is the best?
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Mar 4, 2007, 03:24 PM
    There is NO best brand. There are best installers. Find a company that does good work and have them do the job no matter what the brand name is on the equiptment.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Where shall I buy online and what brand [ 7 Answers ]

Its very interesting I have been using an automatic Nikon D-200 camera, that I purchased online from Microglobe- retailer of photographic equipment in London UK, result is excellent, but someone advised me to check manual one, and it would return you better result than automatic, I am confused, is...

Best Wireless Brand ? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, does anyone have any solid experiences of wireless access points (or routers) with good reliability. I personally have had problems with D-link and therefore will not use these again for a while, but does anyone have good experiences they would like to share? TIA Stu

Air Conditioner [ 2 Answers ]

Rencently is was cool outside and I turned off my air conditioner. A couple of days later I wanted to turn it back on. It no longer blew cold air. Everything appears to be working fine. I turned it off and haven't tried to use it until the other night it was cold out and I wanted to heat the house,...

Air Conditioner [ 3 Answers ]

This Summer I installed an 18000 BTU Air Conditioner in a living room window. Will it harm the unit if I leave it in the window for the Winter? I live in Minnesota.

View more questions Search