Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wezziebabii28 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2008, 11:08 PM
    Will my first love ever come back?
    I Was With My First Love For 3 And A Half Years Since I Was Thirteen I No He Really Loves Me He Tells Me He Loves Me The Most In The World But He Act Like I Don't Exist What Do I Do? Will He Ever Come Back To Me? Help Somebody
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

May 8, 2008, 11:49 PM
    If he is treating you badly like that I would suggest moving on. It's hard, I know. But you don't want someone like that. You deserve better.
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

May 9, 2008, 12:18 AM
    He won't come back. People change, grow up and move on. Nothing stays the same.
    Rockabilly1955mama Posts: 662, Reputation: 85

May 9, 2008, 12:54 AM
    I doubt he will come back if he is treating you like you don't exist, honey it's time for someone to treat you like a goddess! It may take some time, but it's all worth it in the end.
    ConfusedInAK Posts: 184, Reputation: 16

May 9, 2008, 11:01 AM
    It's a funny thing... first loves...

When those relationships end, it can feel like the whole world is caving in on you. You may always have a special place in your heart for the guy, but I can guarantee that if you run in to him in lets say... 5 years... those butterflies that you got with him will probably be gone.

He has probably moved on and in all reality probably doesn't give much thought to what your relationship was.

Letting go is a HARD thing to do... I'm not telling you to forget him... No... you want to hold on to the memories of what it was you felt with him at times. BUT NEVER EVER compare another relationship from here on out with what you had with him.

You are going to find someone that melts your heart just as much as he did but in a slightly different way... Just remember that.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 10, 2008, 11:11 AM
    I Was With My First Love For 3 And A Half Years Since I Was Thirteen
    You have learned a life lesson, love is sweet, and heartbreak sucks. He has moved on, and so must you. Sorry for your loss.
    Queen0804 Posts: 40, Reputation: 3

May 10, 2008, 01:16 PM
    I know its easy to say move on but it's really hard to do the action. Try moving on and dating other guys. You deserve way better for any one to be treating you wrong.. If he's treating you wrong he doesn't love you because you don't mistreat the one you love. I was in your shoes couple of years ago and my first love was not that great of a guy. I decided to leave him and forget about him. Guess what? He is the one begging me and asking me to get back now and I just don't see him like that anymore.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 10, 2008, 01:23 PM
    Yes, first loves are often the hardest to get over, but seldom does anyone ever stay with a first love, all of us have been there. As we grow up and mature, we all change, sometimes we see or look for different things, goals and ideas.

In a few years it will be either only either a good or bad memory
    wezziebabii28 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2008, 06:17 PM
    Will my ex ever come back to me?
    I Was With My First Love For Almost 4 Years We were Very Close But Then My Brother Start Going Out With Some Girl And I Allways Stayed In The House So 1 Day My Brother Tell Me Do I Want To Go With Him To His Girlfriend Block So I Said Okay Then I Met Her Brother He Liked Me So Much And I Guess I Likted That Feeling Cause I Was With 1 Boy For Allmost 4 Years So Then I Was Trying To Hook Him Up With The Home Girl And Then We Start Talking On Da Phone So We were Cool But Of Course Boyfriend Of 3 Years And A Half That I Was Doing Him Grimmy But Me And My Best friend Got Closer Not Sexually But Emotionally But I Love My Boyfriend With All Myy Heart Hes My World So 1 Day I Ask My Boyfriend Do He Talk To Girls On The Phone He Said Yeah I Said How Many He Said Like 3 Or 4 I Siad That's Not Going To Work And Hung Up On Him Then I Try To Call Him Right Back And Then He Never Answered The Phone So Then The Next Day He Called Me And Said We Don't Go Out Nomore You Broke Up With Me Yesterday I Said No I Didn't Then He Said Yes You Did So I Was Trying My Hardest To Go Out With Him But Ever Since I Was Talking To My Best friend He Thought I Was Scandlous So Then I Found He Had A Girlfriend He Calls My Mom And Tells My Mom That He Just Broke Up With Cause He Not Feeling Her So He Start Hanging Out With My Mom And Cuzzin Everyday So I Was Going With Them Shoppin For He Would Relize He Missed Me 1 Day We were In Carls Jr. And He Said Do You Want Me To Spend The Night I Said Yes So Then He Start Coming Bacc To My House We were Making Love Everyday But He Said We Can't Just Jump Right Into It Caus Ewe Gon Jump Into Right Were We Left Off So I Was Trying To Be Cool But Then My Best friend Was Having Problems At His House So He Came To Live With Me My Ex Boyfriend Allways Was Here Even Tho My Bestie Was Here Then 1 Day My Ex Boyfriend Said Something And Got Me Mad And He Socked Me On My Arm So I Kicked Him In His But And He Couldn't Walk For Like 3 Days So He Got Mad And Left That Was His Excuse For Him Not Coming To My House Nomore But I No It Was Because My Bestie Lived With Us So Then His Mama Don't Make It No Better Tell Him All Kinds Of (you No She Trying To With U Because You Don't Go Out Nomore) That's Bull On Everything But Now He Still Hang Out With His Girlfriend He Told Me That She Is His Bestfrind But I Think He Told Me That Because I Have A Boy Best friend But I Don't No Hes Bestfrinds With My Cuzzin And My Cuzzin Told Me That He Moved A Couple Of Days Ago To Saint Louise I Don't Really Think He Moved So My Bestfrined Is In Love With Me He Wants To Be With But I Don't No What I Want Anymore I Mean I Want My Ex Back But He Don't Really Talk To Me Only On Myspace Do U Think That Hes Just Hurt Or He Really Doent Care For Me Anymore Somebody Help Me I Don't No What To Do
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 10, 2008, 06:55 PM
    You do know they make periods and commas Also every word does not start with a capital letter. Your lack of puncation makes your post almost impossible to read.

Also this is not a place for text talk, please edit your post to make it readable.
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

May 10, 2008, 08:45 PM
    If you don't pay, you cannot afford to play. Playing with people's minds and physical violence never helped a sitution.

Make new friends or lovers or whatever and leave this guy alone. It will never work out because there is too much damage already done.

You live, you learn - that's part of life. It is important to treat each other with respect and not play games, so better luck next time.

It will help if you read the first three stickies in the Relationships Section of our site - a lot of people with experience have put a lot of work into helping you learn things that guide you along the path of your future.

mygod9 Posts: 8, Reputation: 4

Dec 30, 2010, 01:40 AM
    You can never love again. One can only fall in love once. Wait for him forever, you promised him your forever, at that time the condition was not provided he's around. If you go around with someone else now and then he comes back, you will either hate yourself and regret this or you'll be a ***** to your then current and leave him. Then karma will bite u in the *** anyway. No good comes out of moving on. Wait for him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I'm in love and want her back [ 7 Answers ]

Hi my name is Brandon and I'm 15. Ok I know you probably think I don't know what love is but let me explain. My first love was Amy a girl from another school same age, beautiful and perfect in my mind. We went out for four months and during the four months she would constantly call me, send me...

My love and our "odd" situation; how to fix it and to get my love back? [ 7 Answers ]

We spent everyday together (from grade 9 till our last year in College). We lived next door to each other! Our friendship developed and I accidentally fell in love with him. I told him I loved him after two months of dating (we dated in College) and he said he loved me too. It was a hard...

How can I get love back? [ 5 Answers ]

My boy friend and I were dating on and off for 2 in a half years. The first time we broke up was because I was feeling really overwhelmed by him because this was the first real serious relationship I've ever had and I was scared to get so close to someone. We were broke up for about 4 months and...

How can I get him back? Does he still love me? [ 15 Answers ]

Hiya all! Well I'm in a right dilema!! I've been with this great guy for 8 nearly 9 months and about 6 weeks ago he saw that I had been txtin some one else!! Thre was nothing in the texts although this other guy was intereseted in me!! Any way my man blew his top and ended out relationship I...

View more questions Search