Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JDW1889 Posts: 66, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2008, 06:13 PM
    Devil May Cry 3/ Vergil really evil
    Now in Devil May Cry 3 it's about Dante's twin Vergil wanting to open the door to the demon world and claim his father's sword. He ends up getting betrayed by his right hand man Arkham. Then Dante and Vergil fight together to defeat Arkham. Then going deeper into the demon world Vergil gets his hands on the sword but needs Dante's half of the amulet to unlock it's true power. In the end Dante beats Vergil and Vergil decides to stay in the demon world.

Now can you say if Vergil was truly evil. The first thing is that when Vergil walked acroos the library pass lady he didn't attack her. Also after he defeated Arkham why did he give Dante his gun back. And finnally when he dropped his amulet and the sword at the same time why did he just pick up his amulet instead of the sword?
    Wolfspirit Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2008, 08:08 AM
    Vergil was meant 2B in the demon world. He still has his mother's heart and Dantes his brother so that's Y he was kind at certain points in the game. Dante was meant 2 protect the human world and Virgil was meant 2 protect the world of demons. That's the best answer I can give U. Anymore questions don't hesitate 2 ask!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Could the Devil be from another planet? [ 48 Answers ]

This is a silly question maybe, and I know there is no scriptural basis for it. However, I recently saw John Carpenter's movie "Prince of Darkness", and it explains that Satan basically was an ancient evil being from another galaxy who came and tried to take over the earth. Anyway I thought it was...

I think my puppy is a devil! [ 3 Answers ]

;) My 8 month old border collie/golden retriever chews everything! He tore up my kitchen floor and my living room floor. I thought it was OK to leave him have run of those 2 rooms becaue he was potty trained and he has every toy out there for chewing. Recently he chewed my couch apart. I have...

Chorus used in movies involving he devil or evil. [ 3 Answers ]

Im looking for the classical piece used all the time in movies when there is something evil or exciting or devilish happening. Im NOT thinking fugue by JS Bach... I don't know the word as they are in another language, but the beat is something like: Hee hee ho ho Hee hee ho ho... Does that...

Jesus vs the devil [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend told me this joke this morning - thought I'd share it Jesus and the devil were arguing one day over who was better and who influenced men more. God got really fed up and says nether of you are very relevant anymore you need to get with the times. Who needs cankers cured these days...

Angel 1 minute devil next [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a way you can tell if a person is bi polar? If so is it possible to prove it in court? Also is it treatable?

View more questions Search