Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rsgrisez Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2006, 12:06 PM
    I think my house is haunted
    I just bought this house almost a year ago and there have been strange things happening. It started with my kitchen door, it could be shut and locked and it would swing open all by itself. I use to joke about it but now I'm getting scared. Yesterday me and my 19 month old daughter were in the living room watching TV and my radio in the kitchen turned on. It freaked me out. Well later that night I felt like there was someone watching me and my dog was going crazy. I don't know what to do.
    nwsflash Posts: 530, Reputation: 73

Feb 22, 2006, 02:33 PM
    You can always get your house blessed, I'm sure that a local church would be willing to help you out if you asked...
    lil gal Posts: 5, Reputation: 2
    -

Jan 8, 2009, 01:54 PM

Just bless your house or talk to the dead and aksed them why er they there
    prayer Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2010, 05:26 PM

Your house to me is haunted and so is mine. I can only tell you that people say to me just to talk to them. I am so scared and I have been seeing ghosts since I was 3 years old
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Jul 15, 2010, 11:53 AM

Does your house have a history? Why not try and find out what's happened in the house in the past.

If you know who you're dealing with you may be able to ask them to leave.

If not, you might need to have the house blessed so they will leave.
    edunne Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2011, 08:51 PM
    I think this could be a loved one in the spirit world letting you know they are near you.i have had the same experience.i take comfort from that thought and i hope you will too god bless.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My house is haunted [ 23 Answers ]

The other night I found this site by typing in 'how do you know if your house is haunted'.Well, after reading what others wrote I began piecing things together. I am sure that my house is haunted. I would like to find out the history of this house (it was built in 1888) but I don't know where to...

My house is haunted! [ 17 Answers ]

I've always had ghostly experiences since I was 2 years old. I am 51 now. We just purchased another home 5 months ago. The very first night we stayed here (my gr'daughter and I) hubby was out of state working, we were going to sleep in one of the bedrooms.I heard a bunch of whispering, like a...

Is my house haunted ? [ 45 Answers ]

Is my house haunted? Things keep moving around ill put them in one place then ill find them in another. My little boy who is autistic sees things but he can't tell me what he's seeing but stares and giggles. I hear my name called but when I ask who's shouting me no one in house has. I get strange...

Is the house haunted [ 9 Answers ]

I've been going round a friend of mines house now for about a year. Everything was fine until about three months ago when strange things started to happen it started with small things like things being moved or going missing and then finding them in different places where I know for a fact I did...

How can I tell if my house is haunted? [ 43 Answers ]

:o Weird things have happened off and on the past 4 years we've lived in our house. It was terrible at first. Terrible dreams about the house, about bodies buried in the walls. It felt like there was a male spirit present at times, not a good one but maybe wanting to scare us? My daughter, for...

View more questions Search