Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kayebird Posts: 25, Reputation: 2

May 8, 2008, 06:01 PM
    Oath requirement - Interrogatories
    What does "under oath" mean in answering interrogatories from a junk debt collector - does that mean answers have to be notarized? Thanks
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

May 9, 2008, 07:10 AM
    Yes, that means the interrogatories should be notarized.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Discovery and first interrogatories [ 11 Answers ]

Thanks mr. yet! I live in Ga. And I'm not sure if a providian credit card is considered a written contract or a open account, so I'm not sure when the sol is up. The papers they sent me asked me about 12 questions and one of them was about the action being filed within 6 years of the date the...

Letter of Discovery or Interrogatories? Which is which? [ 2 Answers ]

My husband unfortunately ignored letters from a collection agency thinking that it was one of those junk mails since he doesn't have a credit card account on the company mentioned by the collecting party. He even crosschecked with his old files and seeing no match in his records, shrugged it off...

Plaintiffs interrogatories to defendant [ 3 Answers ]

I have received a plaintiffs interrogatories to defendant and I have no idea what to do with it. This lawyer is trying to say that I owe a credit card debt that his company purchased from the original creditor. This is from 1999 and I honestly do not recall it. What should I do? Any suggestions on...

Discovery and first interrogatories [ 1 Answers ]

I am being "sued" by a debt collector for a credit card debt that I cannot pay. I filed a graduated denial and they just sent me a request for admission of fact and first interrogatories. What should I do? I have been told by a bankruptcy lawyer that I am basically judgement proof. I am unemployed...

View more questions Search