Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    3charmed1s Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2008, 05:55 PM
    Am I adopted
    I want to find out if I was adopted because I think my teacher is my mom?

Quote Originally Posted by 3charmed1s
    I want to find out if I was adopted because I think my teacher is my mom?
    Follow your instincts

How do I find out if I was adopted?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 8, 2008, 05:58 PM
    Okay, you asked a question and then you answered your own question. What's going on here?

What makes you think you are adopted, and why do you think your teacher is your mom?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 8, 2008, 08:20 PM
    I have merged your posts, please do not ask the same question several times, It can take out experts hours to days and even a week or two for some, at times there are no experts available.

But you can get a DNA test for our mom and dad, you can ask them,
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

May 8, 2008, 09:55 PM
    Do you THINK your teacher is your mom? Or do you WISH your teacher were your mom?

I have a feeling that you are probably not adopted, but in that stage where you feel like you don't fit in with any of your family, that none of them understand you like your teacher does.

If you are currently in your teens or younger, you would probably KNOW if you were adopted... adoptions really started opening up in the 90s, and you'd probably have contact with your birthparents if you WERE adopted.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Illegally adopted [ 3 Answers ]

This is kind of hard to explain. My mother was illegally adopted in Long Beach, Ca 12/12/1942. According to a letter my mom's real mother's name was Luella Pratt. However Luella's mom was a nurse at the hospital my mom was born at, so they lied and said Luella's name was Carolanna Briley (which is...

Can he still adopted me [ 1 Answers ]

I just want to no if I am 17 can my step dad still adopted me if I'm 18 in June ?

For someone else to adopted [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter dad has not paid child support or seen her in 12 yrs, now we have someone in our life that would love to be dad on papers. So how can we do it for free,I have sole custody because we weren't married and he isn't on the birth certificate,but he has signed a affid. Say she was his when...

Adopted or not? [ 2 Answers ]

I don't look like anyone in my family and I have always had this feeling that my family has been keeping things from me. I also have areas of my life that don't make sense. I'm 34 and these questions have been weighing heavy on my heart lately. I would welcome any suggestions on where to go from...

View more questions Search