Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    katmanstu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2004, 02:22 PM
    Honda Accord Headlight Problem
    I have a 92 Accord EX with 221,000 miles. Recently the left low and high beam headlights went out. I replaced both bulbs but did not solve the problem. The fuses are good. Both bulbs intermittenly turn on and off and not necessarily with motion, nor consistently. Could the Lighting Relay be the culprit. Thanks.
    damuho Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2004, 01:43 AM
    Honda Accord Headlight Problem
    Sounds like there's a problem with your combo switch - the stalk on your steering column that switches the lights on and off. By your car's age/mileage, it is very likely.
    davidsvette Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2010, 04:44 AM
    Hi I am also interested in the answer because I have the same problem. Please email me at [email protected]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2000 Honda Accord V6 Sedan headlight change [ 5 Answers ]

Need to change the Low Beam bulb. (Side by side with the High Beam bulb) I can see that the assembly requires a counter clockwise rotation, but the limited space (driver's side) prevents me from doing so. Advice would be appreciated.

Problem starting a honda 91 accord [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 91 honda accord that when you try to start it there is a tick tick tick noise. I had the starter checked and they said it was fine. I can sometimes start it in nuetral. It will also sometimes start in park. Any ideas on what it might be

Honda accord radio problem [ 2 Answers ]

98 honda accord ex... anti theft light is blinking, but nothing shows on the display. I think "code" is supposed to show in the display and then I enter the code and the radio is supposed to come on. If the display is blanK, could that indicate another problem with the radio?

Problem with Honda Accord 96 -code [ 1 Answers ]

The battery of my Honda Accord (1996) was removed while the car was being serviced. After all was done the car audio set is asking for the code to enable have access to the system. Unfortunately I don't know the code since I bought the car used. Can any body help with this and how to go about it? I...

View more questions Search