Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

May 8, 2008, 10:26 AM
    It's a girl!
    Just dropping by to tell you all that we found out yesterday that we are expecting a baby girl! Due date Sept. 28th.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 8, 2008, 10:28 AM
    Wow!! Congrats!! She's going to have 2 very special brothers in her life.
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

May 8, 2008, 02:49 PM
    Congrats buggage! Very nice indeed! ;)
    stormey44 Posts: 380, Reputation: 3

May 9, 2008, 06:39 AM
    Congrats!! I just had a little girl after having a 2 little boys it its so much fun!!
    Ultra Member

May 10, 2008, 11:40 AM
    Thanks so much guys! We are excited, but its kind of scary at the same time. Going into uncharted territory here. But I know I'm going to love shopping for all the cute little girly things haha. Funny thing is, me, my sister, and two of my sister in laws are all pregnant at the same time, (may, two in August, me in sept) and we are all having girls HAHAHAH. Gma and Gpa are delighted, because in one giant leap, the granddaughters caught up with the number of grandsons haha
    Ultra Member

May 10, 2008, 11:57 AM
    That is so sweet... and YES you will LOVE shopping for her... ;)
    Ultra Member

May 10, 2008, 03:00 PM
    I always find myself avoiding the girl clothes in the store, being use to shopping only for boys haha, and I've come to realize, HEY! I CAN SHOP FOR GIRLY STUFF NOW TOO! Hah.
    Ultra Member

May 10, 2008, 06:41 PM
    When I was pregnant with my girl... I was a tom boy, never thought I would love the color pink or even buy a pair of girls jeans let alone a top with some charm. Heehee, it was over as soon as I started shopping for her! I am so glad I got my girl. We all have to stick together you know! Pink has been my fave color ever since and I love cute clothes! Have fun Buggage, I just know you will! Do you have a name yet by the way?
    Ultra Member

May 11, 2008, 06:26 PM
    Yea, we decided on Tanya Kathleen. Tanya being the name of a beloved family member/friend that was killed in a car accident when I was younger, and Kathleen being my mid. Name. My sister is pretty tom boyish too, and hates pink, frilly girly stuff. We keep teasing her that she will be dressing her little girl(whom she is pregnant with, her first kid) all cute and girly. She vehemently denies it but I think someday I'll say " I told you so" we'll see HAHAHA
    Ultra Member

May 11, 2008, 06:29 PM
    Love the name! She (your sis) will change, just wait!
    Ultra Member

May 13, 2008, 07:50 PM
    Haha I know it. She has already changed so much she just doesn't see it. Haha I'm being careful to not wave it in front of her face though, for fear of backlash hahahah

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm a girl and I like my best friend.who's a girl [ 18 Answers ]

Hi... I know there's lots of issues surrounding bisexual people and everything but I like girls and guys. I can't help it it's who I am. I have a boyfriend and everything between me and him are awesome, he gave me a promise ring and everything. But I'm attracted to my boyfriend... tia. She's...

Is it legal for a 24 year old girl to date a 17 year old girl? [ 13 Answers ]

Is it legal for a 24 year old girl to date a 17 year old girl in Michigan?

The girl of my dreams turn into the girl of my nightmare [ 6 Answers ]

We where going out for 5 years and it was great the first 2 years. We seen each other everyday and we love every minute of it. Then her mom found we were going out and try to make it bad for both of us. Then her mom put her in jail for stealing a key chain and running away from home when her mom...

Little girl and EX GIRL [ 1 Answers ]

There is This 12 Yr Old Girl That Likes Me A lot And I A 14 Year Old Like Her A Little But The Problem Is That Me And My Ex Are Thinking About Getting Back Together And I Don't Want to Hurt This Girls Feelings Also I Just Want to Wait To See Were I Go With My Ex?:(

View more questions Search