andrew2004 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2006, 04:27 AM
    Is it wrong
    Is an-- sex wrong
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Feb 22, 2006, 05:36 AM
    Hi,
    No, it isn't wrong; it's up to the individual persons.
    But, one has to be very careful with sexual diseases, and wear protection.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 22, 2006, 06:39 AM
    Yes and no

Depending on the age, the people involved, the status of the relationshiop.

Almost anything can be good or bad depending on how or why
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Feb 22, 2006, 03:23 PM
    As long as the sex is between 2 consensual people, then it is not wrong.

Although if one has a another girlfriend and then engages in sex with someone else, then that might be morally wrong.
    DrJ Posts: 1,328, Reputation: 339
    Ultra Member

Feb 22, 2006, 03:31 PM
    Isn't it illegal in some states??
    Ultra Member

Feb 22, 2006, 04:12 PM
    Huh?

Since when is sex illegal? I better contact my attorney then. :p

There is an age of consent law, although the poster didn't identify his/her age so I am assuming that he/she is a teenager at least.
    DrJ Posts: 1,328, Reputation: 339
    Ultra Member

Feb 22, 2006, 04:28 PM
    I don't think he means JUST sex he said "an-- sex" where I believe the "--" stands for "al" (in other words: sodomy)
    Ultra Member

Feb 22, 2006, 04:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by DrJizzle
    i dont think he means JUST sex he said "an-- sex" where I believe the "--" stands for "al" (in other words: sodomy)
    Ahhh, anal sex. I totally missed that. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by DrJizzle
    Isnt it illegal in some states????
    Good point, I think it is.

It's not illegal in Canada though.

And is it wrong? I will go back to what I originally said. No, it's not wrong as long as both participants consent to it.
    Ultra Member

Feb 22, 2006, 05:02 PM
    DrJizzle agrees: LOL I wonder if everyone else noticed that
    Lol. From the look of Fred and Fr Chuck's responses, I'd be willing to bet no.
    nero2 Posts: 51, Reputation: 0

Feb 23, 2006, 01:19 AM
    Sex, it self is not a wrong thing But I encourage you to have safe sex. The best is to have sex with only the one you are willing to be with forever. That what I think.
    andrew2004 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2006, 05:04 AM
    I am 27 years old and have been married for six years and my wife thinks we need to try something new
    nwsflash Posts: 530, Reputation: 73

Feb 23, 2006, 11:24 AM
    Andrew as long as you & your wife are up for it! Nobody can tell you what to do in your own bedroom as long as your both willing and happy to give it ago... Plus welcome to the forum, you say that your wife wants to try something new?? As she said something about the anal sex? Because you need to make sure she is up for that too if your going to try it!

I would also ask have you read books like the JOY of SEX, and the Karma Sutra these are books packed with idears that you can both read and think about and maybe spice things up a little.
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Feb 24, 2006, 03:57 AM
    Legal or not, anal sex has been used by many countries for centuries as a type of birth-control. If you are going to try this practice, make certain that there is enough lubrication as this is a very delicate place and it can be painful if not taken slowly at first, and maybe even stroking the clitoris to help excite and relax the sphincter muscles. Also, even if you are married, it's best to use a condom due to the e-coli bacteria and will prevent possible infections.

The books suggested are a good bet for both of you to check out and decide on what you want to try.

Good luck. P.S. Maybe your wife might be interested in visiting a 'swinger's club' - just watching might excite her too.

Keep it painless, safe, and clean - and have fun learning what you like to spice up your marriage.
    samjg Posts: 29, Reputation: 3

Mar 18, 2006, 08:34 PM
    No way anal sex is defiantly not wrong! That is just like saying sex is wrong people do this for enjoyment so I don't see there being a problem wit it
    nero2 Posts: 51, Reputation: 0

Mar 18, 2006, 11:31 PM
    Anal sex is not wrong if u both agree on it. Remember to put more lubricant as to reduce unnessary friction. And the most important is to start if slow. If is for both to enjoy not a compettion.
    Myth Posts: 897, Reputation: 147

Mar 19, 2006, 12:49 AM
    You might try a numbing lube the first few times it is very painful if rushed and the numbness relaxes the sphincter. Go to an adult store see what your both interested in and start slow...
    samjg Posts: 29, Reputation: 3

Mar 19, 2006, 01:17 AM
    I agree! You need to have both of you two agree that this is what you both want, you need to be happy with it. Also don't ever not use protection, you must always use it! Also use a lot of lube this will help, try and go slow to see if this is working for the both of you, if not don't push things!this is often an umcomfortable experience!
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Mar 19, 2006, 12:22 PM
    Again, as long as it is done with care and not forced, with enough lubrication and other stimulation to relax the spincter, it should be no problem.

You can also talk to your doctor about this - they are your best bet in explaining the finer parts.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is wrong with my dog? [ 11 Answers ]

I have a 6 year old female black lab. She is the most faithful eater I know but she has eaten since Tuesday... 6/21/05. All she wants to do is lay around and sleep. Granted it's been hot and I am sure the heat wears on her BUT she always eats. She TELLS me when it's breakfast and dinner time....

Is it wrong? [ 10 Answers ]

I was wondering everyone's feedback on the question is it wrong for man to feel less of himself if his girlfriend has slept with more guys then he has women?Is it wrong for him to want to go out and match her or destroy her total?I haven't been a man to want to conquer the universe until I met my...

What am I doing wrong? [ 8 Answers ]

:( I am a frustrated single mom with a 12 y/o boy. His father has always been there for us, even though we seperated when our child was four. I was fifteen when I had him and still have never married. His father recently is in the process of getting divorced from his wife and has moved to...

What's wrong now [ 1 Answers ]

I have a centurion wall clock it works but after a few hours the pendelum will stop moving and the time will stop what causes this to do this?

Is something wrong? [ 3 Answers ]

I am 24 years old and 2 years ago I got pregnant when the condom broke and had an abortion because I was not ready at the time and the relationship was so new. I have not been using any contraceptives for the past 6 months because we are now ready to have a child, and now I am not getting pregnant....

View more questions Search