Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Manabo Posts: 26, Reputation: 5

Feb 21, 2006, 10:37 PM
    Mortorola commercial song
    Can anyone answer this question. What is the song used in the new motorola commercial? The one with the people jumping around the buildings... ithe lyrics goes something like... "tipping on the brink of existance" and I tried searching everything. Like 'tipping on the brink' or 'on the brink' or 'brink of existance'. I got nothing. So please help me out here. Its such an awesome song!
    Titans_soul Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2006, 08:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Manabo
    can anyone answer this question. what is the song used in the new motorola commercial? the one with the people jumping around the buildings... ithe lyrics goes something like ...."tipping on the brink of existance" and i tried searching everything. like 'tipping on the brink' or 'on the brink' or 'brink of existance'. i got nothing. so please help me out here. Its such an awesome song!
    I was wondering the same thing. I'v looked 4 days all over but couldn't find what the song was.
    Manabo Posts: 26, Reputation: 5

Mar 12, 2006, 10:08 PM
    I actually found the song its at the rogers site under the mp3 videos.
    Titans_soul Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2006, 12:42 AM
    Can you put up a link?
    In-Trax Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2006, 05:15 PM
    The Song is called "Tipping on the Brink" By Lost Ground

The ad spot promotes their line of latest MP3 music phones. While listening to their MP3 phones, a group of free-runners flip, vault and climb through the city as they race to meet up with another group of friends.

The spot was directed by Carbon's Mike Christie, the director of documentaries Jump London and Jump Britain, the globally successful, hit films credited with bringing Parkour to a worldwide audience.
    For the spot, the producers' assembled an elite cast of both Parkour pioneers and next generation practitioners.

“This is quite simply the most skilled team I've ever seen. Parkour has moved on so much in the last three years, and to put a French master like Stephane Vigroux together with amazing young British talents like Chase Armitage, Daniel Ilabaca, Kerbie, and all the others, was better than I could have dreamed” says Christie.

There are both sixty-second and thirty-second versions of the spot, with three versions of the longer cut; an on-air version with slightly reduced action shots, and two director's cuts, both with full action sequences but each backed with two different tracks. One shares the music from the TV version, vocal track “Tipping On The Brink” by Lost Ground, and the other features Christie's original instrumental musical choice by the Jump musical team Thomas Beach and Ian Masterson.

Both sixty second director's cuts will be released via the Carbon website, carbonhq.com.

For further information contact Carbon on +44 20 7985 1985 or via [email protected]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Please Help Me Find this Song (BMW Commercial) [ 1 Answers ]

About 8 years ago, BMW used a pretty aggressive techno, almost industrial type song for a series of commercials. I have been trying for the past month to find out the name of it, but to no avail. I will know the name when I hear it, but can't offer much more to help narrow it down.

Motorola Train Commercial Song [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know the name of the artist and song that is used on the Motorola train commercial?

Song oon Fidelity commercial [ 5 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me who sings the song on the Fidelity commercial. It is an older song and says, "What's your name? Who's your daddy?" Thank you.

Help with song in commercial [ 4 Answers ]

This was about a year ago, but it was a song in a car commercial- US commercial- They (husband wife and kids) are in their car- it was a compact car- and they drive slow through a very nice subdivision- I do rememebr seeing a swingset in the commercial in someone's yard (that might help ring a...

Song on a commercial [ 5 Answers ]

There is a song that is sung by a woman on a commercial. The commercial is for a woman's product like shaving or something. Anyway it goes something like... "And its alright and its going strong. We're going to get right back where we started from. Love is good, love could be wrong, we're going...

View more questions Search