Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tins Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2008, 12:31 PM
    Am I pregnant
    I am married and I have missed my period by 4-5days. I am experienceing lower back aches. I was in India and have come to US in last month end around 20th. And period date was 3rd. Does change in weather/place conditions causes missed periods.
    I have a whitish discharge as well. What should I do? Am I pregnant?

I am having some what disturbed routine.. liek sleeping at 12 getting up 7.. In the morning. Sometimes I am not able to sleep till 1:00 as well..
    I am working in office from 8 to 5:30..
    Sarah48375 Posts: 85, Reputation: 13

May 7, 2008, 12:39 PM
    Well you should take a test and see a doctor. I don't know for sure if weather can cause missed periods, but I do now that stress can. Are you under stress from the move?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

Pregnant agen or still pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

Please help! Had a misscariage 4 weeks ago and now have a positive pregnancy test result, my belly feels bloated and breasts feel tender all the pregnant symptoms but if I was less than four weeks would I be getting these feelings or is it possible I didn't have a misscaraig and am still...

Trying to get pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

Is it OK to intercourse twice at the same time while I'm trying to conceive? I mean I am trying to get pregnant but after first ejeculation we intercourse second time after a while. Does it really matter?? Are there sperm in less quantity in second ejeculation?? My husband ejeculate very soon in...

Why can't I get pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been trying to get pregnant for about 2 months now. In the beginning of June I stopped taking my birth control. We keep trying everyday and nothing. A lot of people around me aren't even trying and they are getting pregnant. This is starting to get me really depressed,...

I think I'm pregnant? [ 8 Answers ]

My fiancé and I had sex on the 18th of July, I got my period on August the 7th. Between the time of our sex and my period, I have had signs of pregnancy. (This would be my second) Not only that I am still experiencing some signs. Here are the signs I have had: heavy urination, fatigue,...

View more questions Search