Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 20, 2008, 01:49 PM
    You certainly pizzed her off, you go dude!
    spion_kop Posts: 48, Reputation: 9

Jul 20, 2008, 10:14 PM
    Lol tal, I don't know if you are being serious or not. I went right back to NC because that is what I want. She sent me a text this morning saying.

"I'm sorry for saying all those mean things to you today. I feel so bad and now I'm killing myself for saying those things. Please forgive me...

Can anyone analyze her behavior and what she is thinking because it's def confusing to me.
    hjpan Posts: 902, Reputation: 29

Jul 20, 2008, 10:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by spion_kop
    lol tal, i dont know if you are being serious or not. I went right back to NC because that is what i want. She sent me a text this morning saying.

"I'm sorry for saying all those mean things to you today. I feel so bad and now I'm killing myself for saying those things. Please forgive me...

Can anyone analyze her behavior and what she is thinking because it's def confusing to me.
    Hahaha!

I laugh at that because she said she's going to kill herself...
    Seriously, when did she become so emotional?

Just leave her in the dust...
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Jul 21, 2008, 05:30 AM
    Is it possible she could be bi-polar?
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Jul 21, 2008, 05:39 AM
    You want analysis? How about: "If I can't have and control you and still get to do anything I want, I will toss email/text bombs into your life and try to keep screwing with your mind. Hopefully I'll get you to defend yourself from my crappy comments and you won't notice I've got you back in my evil influence."

How's that?

You should block her from your email/text/facebook and never speak TO or OF her again. Do not accept her apology, do not acknowledge it. If you EVER find yourself facing an accidental communications - STOP READING and delete it, and reblock.

Stop this evil train.
    Expert

Jul 21, 2008, 07:35 AM
    lol tal, I don't know if you are being serious or not. I went right back to NC because that is what I want.
    I can respect a guy who stands up for himself!!!!

Some day she will too!!
    hjpan Posts: 902, Reputation: 29

Jul 21, 2008, 07:18 PM
    I have not been talking to my ex for a bit... it's difficult for me but I am trying to hold on. Yes, there are other girls around but I feel uncomfortable....

Aug 9, 2008, 11:10 AM
    So, for the last few days, I've had urges to make contact with my ex, but as usual I resist the urge and tame myself. I know that it's good for me to be away from all that drama and nonsense.

I was talking to my friend about texting her last night and he said not to since I don't need all that drama.

This morning after playing soccer, I come back and go for a shower and I have a text message from my ex saying

"i'll be in your area on sunday for a girl friend's baby shower. Let me know if you'd like to grab coffee....."

I didn't respond to it. We both live about 20 minutes apart, the drive that is.

My instant reaction was basically since I wanted to text her. Now I feel that I don't know what to do because I have an exam on Monday and I really need to study for it.
    Any advice on what I should do or if I should even respond?
    Thanks

PS, this is the first time she has contacted me since I last posted on this thread
    Software Expert

Aug 9, 2008, 11:30 AM
    Don't respond. Fix your phone so you no longer receive/see texts from her phone number. Do the same to her email addresses... have your phone/computer send them to deleted items as soon as they come in.

Now you'll never waste another moment wondering what to do.
    WhatN3XT Posts: 59, Reputation: 7

Aug 9, 2008, 12:43 PM
    When you text her back, and reading the history involved tells me you will give in... I hope the text say's something like "Thanks for the offer but I have other plans". I'm doubting your NC skills, prove me wrong buddy!

Aug 9, 2008, 01:02 PM
    Whatn3xt, I've been NC for a good 4 months. I broke it only once to tell her to F off nicely and that was before this text.
    Expert

Aug 9, 2008, 04:45 PM
    Stay NC, and avoid the drama, and confusion, a little longer.

Aug 10, 2008, 10:30 AM
    Thanks Tal, I wanted something blunt but yet firm. It's not like I want to be an A**hole to her but I'm just looking after myself. She wants to be in control and it's not happening.
    Expert

Aug 10, 2008, 12:15 PM
    I know its hard to think of what's best for yourself first, when the emotions are raging.
    rocker550 Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2008, 07:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by spion_kop
    This situation just got worse. One of our friends from highschool just passed away from cancer and she called me at around 9:00 a.m. in the morning crying and asking what to do. She asked me what time i was going to the viewing because she wants come with me. She already has a bf and she knows when the viewing is but I dont understand why she would call me first and want to go with me..
    Any help?

Probably because both you and her were friends with this guy. If her current boyfriend doesn't even know the guy why would he want to go to his funeral?

Sep 29, 2008, 01:56 PM

Update

So it's been about 1.5 months since I last posted in this thread, it's because to be honest I've had nothing to post about. She didn't contact me and I been happy doing other things. I've met a couple of girls, I've had flings and enjoyed the end of my summer and new beginings of senior year of college.

I can say that I'm close to, if not completely, 100% sure that I'm over her. That doesn't mean I'm going to intiate contact her but there is I don't feel any pain anymore.

I've lost a lot of weight and look in the best shape of my life (about 25lbs). Recently she sent me a quick FB message (even though I've taken her off my friend's list and blocked her friends from viewing my wall) asking how I was doing and how school was coming along? Whether I'm settling in nicely and hope that everything is going well for me.

I sent her a quick reply saying that everything on my side and hope it's the same for you.

Today I get another message asking if I'm taking a trip to india for my bros wedding because she is also going there for her grandparents wedding.

It doesn't bother me that she contacts me, the only question I have is that why after being NC for 6 months does she keep contacting me
    Software Expert

Sep 29, 2008, 09:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by spion_kop;
    why after being NC for 6 months does she keep contacting me
    Because just like you occasionally think of her, she occasionally thinks of you. After enough time has passed, it is actually possible to rekindle a FRIENDSHIP with some of your exes. Not all, mind you, but some.

I'm not suggesting you could/should, just that this is a possibility. As long as the messages from her NEVER include playful flirting or emotion bombs, then don't worry about them. Feel free to answer back as friends would.

The moment an emotion manipulation is included, point it out and go back to NC.
    Expert

Sep 30, 2008, 08:57 AM

While your doing great, don't underestimate the power of your feelings to confuse, and distract you.

This new contact by her, may be a friend thing, or maybe not, so best keep your distance, and be busy or unavailable for anything that looks like BS, or whatever confuses you, and makes You wonder what's going on.

Avoiding those situations, will give you the time you need to think, without her influence, as there is really no way to tell what her motives are.

Always go with what's best for YOU, not her.

Nov 2, 2008, 04:56 PM

hey tal, I have been doing great and as you mentioned I have underestimated my feelings a bit.

She sent me a PM on FB 2 weeks ago saying that she needed my help. She went to a job/interview seminar and they were talking about how employers look at your social networking sites to get a more in depth view of their potential employee. She said that since I'm not on her fb, she wanted to know what was viewable in her profile from her wall to her pics etc etc.

I believe that this was another attempt from her to get a hold of me and try to be in control, but I replied with a brief message by simply answering her questions and keeping it very brief.

I get a reply from her thanking me as it helped and saying that I should look into that too.

THEN she goes completely off topic and says something along the lines of "oh hey by the way, I saw this flyer about going to Florida for $300 which includes a week stay but isn't all inclusive. She talks about how I may need the break during spring break since I've basically busted my balls in my senior year of university. It was more in depth but very funny though.

I didn't reply to that and I deleted the message. Any opinions or thoughts about what she is doing? I've taken everything she's said as face value. Just thought I'd give a little update since it's been a while. Hope everyone else is doing okay.
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Nov 2, 2008, 05:15 PM

All she is doing is playing with your mind. They are good at doing that. She asks you a question, and then waits to see how long it takes you to reply, if you do reply. Mind games kid... she is dead to you, act like it. Do not give her any satisfaction of knowing you will always be there. Believe me, I have made this mistake more than one time, and it does no good.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is My Girlfriend thinking about going BI? [ 6 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I have been dating for 9 months and all the sudden while she was at the gym she met this girl. And now all she talks about is how this "girl" listens to her, how they "connected" and even that the thought about kissing her passed through her mind. I told her is normal to think...

MY Ex Girlfriend is Pregnant, But I'm In love With mY new Girlfriend. [ 14 Answers ]

Hello, to whom it may concern my name is sam. I am 21 years old and I just don't get it. I had been with my ex for 2 odd some reasons, and then I broke up with her. I found out that she found someone right away. I felt happy inside for her at that time. Finally I found the love of my live who loves...

Lost girlfriend to a friend... Help [ 20 Answers ]

I have this friend whom I know since high school. Well on Friday I went to the Heat game at Hooters with him, his girlfriend, my girfriend and two other friends. They agreed after the game to go to a strip club and we all agreed. Once in there my friend's friend which I had told my girlfriend I did...

View more questions Search