Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    help_ful101 Posts: 59, Reputation: 4

Jun 3, 2008, 09:09 AM
    Man that sounds like my life... my life is messed up my mom left and my aunt took care of me wit my 2 sisters but she already had 3 kids so she had to send my sisters to the children's aid... n I haven't seen them since I'm 15 now and I talked to them once... I left when I was six... running a way is never the answer bt if you have to make sure its ful proof... please reply and ill c your options thst you cann take 3 years is along time... I'm @ [email protected] be care ful... n good luck :) may god be with u... if you get a boy friends you can probably live wit him... but don't rush itt
    wezziebabii28 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2008, 10:40 PM
    Everythings Going To Be Okay Everybody Lives In Hell You Got To Make It Threw Hell To Get Threw Heaven My Dad Left When I Was 9 Went With My Moms Sister Have 3 Kids And Got Married My Brother Got Shot 2 Nights Ago My Dads A Drug Addict My Moms An Alcoholic And My Brothers A Gangbanger And I Just Smoke Cigs Believe Me Your Strong And Your Going To Make It Threw Welll I Hope My Comment Helps You In Any Kind Of Way

Good Luck
    help_ful101 Posts: 59, Reputation: 4

Jun 4, 2008, 06:48 AM
    Holy I'm so so so sorry... :( wow your very strong... u to gudd luck
    kateuk Posts: 20, Reputation: 2

Jun 4, 2008, 10:57 AM
    If you have so many problems like this at home it seems a good idea to find somewhere else to live for a while, like help_ful101 said. Not permanently of course, just maybe it'll be a wake up call for your family to see how hard things are for you. Have a talk with Erinn and her parents, she seems like she'll understand.
    And about the drinking - I can see why you do it and I know a lot of 14 year olds who do, but it's really not worth it, there are so many other ways to have fun and forget problems without damaging your body. The odd drink is fine but it seems you're a regular binger, which, as you probably know, will lead to serious health issues in the future. Maybe join a youth club, or do some afterschool activities. This will also lead to you getting a larger group of friends so you aren't so dependent on Erinn, and maybe even new boys ;)
    Siblings always are guna get on your nerves. That's what they're there for :) If you have a talk with the older ones, who'll understand you, maybe you can get across how sad they're making you. This is really important.
    I don't really know what I can say about your sick brother, I'm really sorry and I wish you all the best of luck, it sucks that some people get a bad hand in life but if you stay strong you can work through it :)
    kateuk Posts: 20, Reputation: 2

Jun 4, 2008, 10:59 AM
    Ps I'm 16 so hopefully I count as your age :)
    darkalliance Posts: 23, Reputation: 2

Jun 6, 2008, 01:01 PM
    This lass isn't wanting some faith trip she's wanting advice... and not from 2 millennia ago. Look KT lifes a , I was abused at a young age, I've had mates die when I was 3, 4, and 5. then my nan died at 6 and then another mate and my dad at 9. and then at 16 I found out I was pregnant. Since I had my daughter lifes turned around... DON'T GET PREGNANT... its not easy and it really isn't a way out. The reason it helped me is because the responsibility took me out of a very bad depression, started by drinking. Things will start looking up for you love and eventually, if its what you want, you will be able to go back to church, I managed to.
    Necronot Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2008, 04:16 PM
    I hate to break it to you all, but "this lass" hasn't responded to this thread in about a month, which is kind of worrying considering the content of the question, and how many answers she's gotten, not even considering the 10-ish PMs we all know have been sent to her. And by "kind of," I mean "very." Either way, posting further responses doesn't look like it's going to do much. Good luck, wherever you are, Occifer KT.
    MeMeMoo Posts: 34, Reputation: 5

Jun 6, 2008, 09:07 PM
    Im sorry if I am no help because I am only 12, but I feel really sorry for you.

Sometimes, yes, life sucks. Your getting all of lifes suckyness now. Im sorry but I have no idea what to do about your family :( you could try to go to your best friends house most of the time? Also if there's no nice guys in your yr - its better to be single. TRUST ME. You'll end up hating them more in the end once you break-up with them. I think the best thing you can do though- about your family- is just pray and pray and pray to God.

Gd Luck and Best Wishes,

MeMeMoo =]
    ashley568 Posts: 34, Reputation: 3

Jun 7, 2008, 11:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by occifer kt
    i hate life...my 7 year old little brother has a tumor in his brain stem and will probably die...my 12 year old little brother is abused by my real mom...and hes a jerk to me! my dad is always mad...he has anger management issues...if he gets mad he will hit me..my step mom is only 15 years older than me! and shes a royal !!! my 15 year old sister trys to control everything i do! shes like a MAJOR christian...and if i cuss she gets PISSED! and my little 10 year old sister pretty much runs my life...i have to do what she says because ill get in trouble for saying anything mean to her...she is my step moms child! and my other little sister who is 4 is the biggest brat you will ever meet in your life! and my 2 best friends Erinn and Christie are the only people i trust...at times i dont even trust Christie....shes a backstabber and she likes to bail on me and erinn! me and erinn are planning to run away when we turn 17 and go live in North Carolina where she used to live...we live in Texas right now...and there are like 600 people in my town..and all the guys are jerks! everyone of them is a jerk....there are NO nice guys in my class.. there were 4 michael keena tj and justin...my best guy friends but they all moved........my life is just not going to good...and at times i just want to die! the only thing that makes me wanna live is knowing that erinn will always be there for me! she is my bestest friend ever...and she might be moving.....im really sad about that! i mean who am i gonna get drunk with if she moves!?!?! anyways.....i just really hate my life...and i need someone to talk to...preferably someone my age!!!!!

ps. i REALLY want a boyfriend but all the guys are jerks to me! what do i do about that???
    Im not going to preach to you or tell you or your f***ing up nor do I think god will solve yours problems. You need to solve your problems. By the time I was 14 I had tried many drungs and drank most weekends. But your life is what you make of it. And yes I do think you need to talk to someone... Your still young and have a good chance to find yourself. I do think finding an activity that you enjoy could help such as dancing, horseback riding, soccar, dirt bike riding ANYTHING were you can refocus your anger into something positive and replace the alcohol. I understand it, it is a chance to go to your "happy palce" and escpae the harsh realities of life. But you can find a sober "happy palce" And siblings are usually there to tourture you. My brothers were so mean to me as kids but now that we have all grown up you cannot find three closer siblings than us. As far as your father goes if he's beating on you than maybe you need to go into foster care until he can fix himself. Oh by the way boys suck. Lol. Don't worry too much about that right now you have a lot of time to deal with boy drama. I hope this helps a little.
    darkalliance Posts: 23, Reputation: 2

Jun 8, 2008, 05:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Necronot
    I hate to break it to you all, but "this lass" hasn't responded to this thread in about a month, which is kind of worrying considering the content of the question, and how many answers she's gotten, not even considering the 10-ish PMs we all know have been sent to her. And by "kind of," I mean "very." Either way, posting further responses doesn't look like it's gonna do much. Good luck, wherever you are, Occifer KT.
    No need to get nasty, I'm only a kid myself. And anyway a lot of other things could've happened mr pessimist
    emo_girl_meg Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2008, 11:25 AM
    i hate life...my 7 year old little brother has a tumor in his brain stem and will probably die...my 12 year old little brother is abused by my real mom...and hes a jerk to me! my dad is always mad...he has anger management issues...if he gets mad he will hit me..my step mom is only 15 years older than me! and shes a royal !!! my 15 year old sister trys to control everything i do! shes like a MAJOR christian...and if i cuss she gets PISSED! and my little 10 year old sister pretty much runs my life...i have to do what she says because ill get in trouble for saying anything mean to her...she is my step moms child! and my other little sister who is 4 is the biggest brat you will ever meet in your life! and my 2 best friends Erinn and Christie are the only people i trust...at times i dont even trust Christie....shes a backstabber and she likes to bail on me and erinn! me and erinn are planning to run away when we turn 17 and go live in North Carolina where she used to live...we live in Texas right now...and there are like 600 people in my town..and all the guys are jerks! everyone of them is a jerk....there are NO nice guys in my class.. there were 4 michael keena tj and justin...my best guy friends but they all moved........my life is just not going to good...and at times i just want to die! the only thing that makes me wanna live is knowing that erinn will always be there for me! she is my bestest friend ever...and she might be moving.....im really sad about that! i mean who am i gonna get drunk with if she moves!?!?! anyways.....i just really hate my life...and i need someone to talk to...preferably someone my age!!!!!

ps. i REALLY want a boyfriend but all the guys are jerks to me! what do i do about that???
    I'm 12 my life kind of sucks too I turned to emo friends and eye liner and a lot of black but if that's not for you just find that one special friend that you can lean on for support someone you can talk to. Hope everything works out
    kimdeelee Posts: 35, Reputation: 0

Jun 21, 2008, 11:32 AM

Everyone has problems I know by me saying that is not giving you a conclusion to yours but the things you go through as a person just makes you stronger unfortunately your only fourteen years old and you need to be with an adult your to young to be on your own. Do you have any aunts or grandparents that might be willing to take you in? If so I would ask them if not just pray and keep living your life the best way you can you can't control how other people act but you can control you so just take it easy and hopefully things will start to get better for u
    kimdeelee Posts: 35, Reputation: 0

Jun 21, 2008, 11:34 AM
    U don't need a boyfriend right now because that would only add to your headaches cause boys your age want sex and they will get it by any means necessary even if they are in a relationship they will seek sex anywhere and you don't need to be crying and stressing cause he's cheating just take it easy
    FlubbaLite Posts: 5, Reputation: 4

Jul 2, 2008, 12:47 PM
    Just talk to your step-mum and dad telling you you want to run away. That might stop them from being so mean. Talk to your brothers and little sister as well. I have a 8 year old little brother who gets on my nerves the whole time trying to wind me up. I have know talked to him saying I'm now grown up I have4 my own life so don't control it as he used to control mine as well. I learned to love him more after he stopped eating after a bowl infection and had servere anerexia, but now my life is happier. Erinn sounds like my friend polly. I also have a friend calledJAde who is like christine and we have just split up today over a huge argument as she always attention sought. Try and go to church as it can sometimes clear your mind. Talk to the school they may help you with any moving problems as all of your friends have moved, and maybe you could change schools and meet new boys. I thought I would never have a nice boyfriend, but since I moved schools I have found a really nice one.
    Good luck in all of your problems!
    Brittany124 Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2008, 11:24 PM
    I think the counseling will help you in the long run. If u had sumone to tlk to about your problems then maybe you would feel better. Trust me... ive seen my mom down like you and she did try to kill herself.. that's not the way to go. Get some counseling and help get your brother away from the abuse... u can make a difference. I wish you the best of luck.
    Allie D123 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2008, 08:44 PM
    It's OK to be mad at your dad, but if your saying you wan't to die then you need to go and think about what you will be missing. If you die then who will your friend be able to hang out with (if she does not move), and you should be hanging out with your little brother because he may not have a lot of time left. I hope this will help!
    coolgirl_2008 Posts: 8, Reputation: 3

Jul 16, 2008, 11:25 PM
    Well I am your age, I am 16 and I have had my fair share of problems in my short life too. I think you need to find someone to talk to and if you are not comfortable talking to an adult you can email me at any time you like [email protected]
    I have had my share of problems as I said and I have felt exactly how you feel but I did find help and I could tell you about what I did. I do not want to broadcast it on here so if you would like email me and we can talk. I am not a religious person at all and I would really like to help you if I can. I hope to hear from you and help you
    barbiechick123 Posts: 317, Reputation: 25

Jul 17, 2008, 06:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by MysteriousGrl
    HAHA you've obiously never seen what God can do... He's better than any counseling... He's the answer to all of our problems

I meant to disagree..
    Leefield Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2008, 06:41 PM
    Heyy there
    I'm fourteen as well, I live in London and my life isn't so perfect either..
    But no doubt about it, you are going through a difficult time in your life but sometimes in life, you have to overcome those challenges. I mean yesterday was history, tomorrow is a mystery and today is a gift. That's why they call it the present. Think positive! I know it isn't going to be easy but in the end, it's going to be worth it, don't die before you've lived.
    libaan Posts: 2, Reputation: 0

Jul 25, 2008, 10:24 AM
    So silly

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Thanks a lot everyone! [ 3 Answers ]

I randomly found this site from Google and being on it for a couple of hours and reading some posts (especially "What to expect when you get dumped!", the first post on the relationship section) I do feel better, a lot better actually. Thanks a lot guys.

Crying a lot [ 10 Answers ]

Well I've turned 16 and I seem to cry most of the time, when I'm on my own the littliest things make me break down into tears. Then I find myself sitting there crying hysterically about nothing, after it puts me in a mood and makes me feel really depressed. My mum and dad broke up about 2 3 years...

Old dog poops and pees a lot a lot a lot [ 4 Answers ]

I just rescued a very old dalmatian from my neighbors she has tumors all over Her body and she is very thin . I started her on good food. I feed her a cup in a half a day And water is always available. She poops so much 5 times a day? I keep my dogs in the sun room at night when we get up there...

Husband has a lot of problems [ 1 Answers ]

I have been married for 10 years and watched my husband go through rehabs time and time again. In sept he was put on probation. He is an alcoholic and a drug user. He goes on binges and stays gone for days at a time and spends a lot of money. On his probation he is not supposed to drink or do...

A lot of pain [ 1 Answers ]

I have had a lot of pain on my left leg and there is swelling above the knee. What could be the problem with my knee?

View more questions Search