Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    devilmec Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2006, 06:08 PM
    Lockers and manual lock hubs
    I have a 1990 nissan terrano (pathfinder)
    I am wondering obout putting manual lockers hub on it. Were can I find the instructions on how to do that
    Also I want axel lockers to make it all wheel possie for rock climbing and muddin witch is the best for the money. I am working on a pretty slim budget. I am married with a kid and get an alowace. So I want good and cheap.
    Thanks
    Matt

Check out some similar questions!

Manual Gear [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for someone who teach the Manual gear.. or anyone have a speaial ways to learn it, please also leave me message, thks.

Jeeps axel lockers [ 1 Answers ]

I can't decide what locker system I need for my 2001 jeep wrangler can you help?

Operator's Manual [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Montgomery Ward 12/38 Industrial Commercial riding mower. I despartely need an "owners Manual" Can you help me?

Automatic to Manual [ 2 Answers ]

Is it possiable to change my automatic 93 honda civic, which is automatic to a manual? And if so is it really hard to do so?

How good is the manual? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I'm looking for input what makes a good user manual for consumer electronic products. Have you bought any products and was impressed by the manual? If so, what was the brand? How about bad manuals? Thanks in advance for any feedback, Barbara

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.