Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    swatipalicha Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2008, 05:58 AM
    Business Plan for Child Care business
    Hi,

My name is Swati, I am working towards opening up a Day care center. I wanted to find out if there is any good reliable web site that will write the Business plan based on the information that's provided.

Thanks,
    Swati
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 8, 2008, 01:44 AM
    There would seem to be plenty of sites on the following link where you can find sample business plans for free that you could tailor to your own needs.

Day Care Center Business Plans - Google Search

If you would be willing to pay for this type of service, then you would perform the following type of search and find those that would be willing to write you a business plan.

Business Plan Writing Service - Google Search

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Business plan [ 3 Answers ]

Need an exit strategy for trucking industry business plan.

Business plan [ 2 Answers ]

I need a sample business plan for a nail salon and a reception hall, do you know of any websites that I can try? I have been searching and I can't find any for these businesses.

Business plan how to for a trucking business [ 2 Answers ]

I have a business plan outline someone gave to me. I need to make my own. I am having a real hard time. I have purchased Business Plans made EZ and it's not. How and where can I get help writing one?:cool:

Business plan [ 1 Answers ]

As a supervisor, you may be called upon to develop a plan without being given specific guidelines. What information a supervisor would need in order to create a plan for upper management and then to outline how you would prepare the plan.

Business plan [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone answer me about these questions? In our area, we do not have direct competitors, so who are our other indirect competitors in our handicraft making business? Can you please give me some marketing strategies about it? How about pricing strategies? What things should we...

View more questions Search