Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zanderfinkle Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2008, 05:51 AM
    Comcast email server losing email
    My comcast account won't let any email through to me except those I send to myself and those comcast sends to me to test the address. I use their website to retrieve email and do not use outlook. They have not been helpful in solving the problem.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

I can send email, though. I have the same problem on other computers that I log on with, so I don't think that it is my computer.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 7, 2008, 05:53 AM
    Sounds like it could be related to their spam filter.
    Have you checked to see if other mail are being incorrectly indent'd as spam ?
    zanderfinkle Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2008, 06:18 AM
    I talked with their tech support and was advised to turn off my spam filter and did so.
    I have since set up a new email address and it works fine but I am registered on many sites with the original and it would be good to have access.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Email Our troops and be email pen pals [ 6 Answers ]

Does anyone know how we can email our women and men serving our country. I think it would be great to have overseas pen pals. To be able to talk to them, and let them know we support them . And give the other people to talk to state side.

Email name [ 1 Answers ]

How to select a good mail id?:) :)

Regarding email [ 2 Answers ]

How can I send mp3 files via email to my friend free of cost

Email/server problem [ 7 Answers ]

I am having trouble getting all my email off the server. The chain: This PC with Mandrake 10 OS, NS 4.8, a hardwired ether net Belkin 4 port Cable/DSL Gateway Router, a Motorola SB4100 cable modem, Bright House cable, Road Runner, pop-server.xxxxxxxxxx.rr.com. I have NS set to check for email...

View more questions Search