Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    devilmec Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2006, 04:52 PM
    Nissan terrano with a body lift
    I have bought a 1990 nissan terrano in japan. (same as a pathfinder in the states) My problm is that with a 3 inch body lift my transfer shifter was shortened, so that when I drop the lever in to 4low it will not go in to gear because the lever is hitting the console. Yes a redneck hillbilly like myself would just cut the damn console and use ducktape to make it look pretty. But I was wondering if there is a real way to cure my delma?

Check out some similar questions!

Should I lift weights? [ 8 Answers ]

Im 29 year old woman who is overweight. I've been doing cardio 4-5 times a week and have not really had any great results now. I lost 15 pounds in 3 months but I still look pretty much the same. I'm startting to give up since my results are minimal. I've heard that weight training gives the...

Nissan terrano wiring diagram [ 1 Answers ]

Has anyone seen or know where I might be able to purchase one as I have a hi/low beam problem Rgds Haz:

Nissan Pathfinder and Nissan Terrano II [ 2 Answers ]

Can the Pathfinder be only bought in the States? I only found old models of Pathfinder ('95) in my country - Bosnia, but never the new models. Also, I never saw in the States any Terranos. To me, Terrano seems to have very similar characteristics like Pathfinder. What is the difference in the...

RxR Nissan Terrano filters [ 2 Answers ]

I need info on the right replacement parts numbers for the 1999 Nissan Terrano RxR 2.7 TD model's oil and gas filters. Help would be greatly appreciated. Aftermarket brands such as FRAM, Purolator, G77 or ADVANTAGE equivalent are welcome. Than you everyone!

Aerodynamic lift [ 1 Answers ]

When a high wind blows across the roof of a house an upward force acts on the roof. Explain why? THANK YOU... THANK YOU!?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.