Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iammaryp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2008, 09:52 PM
    My dryer won't heat
    My frigidaire dryer Model FEQ1442ES won't run properly. When a load is in, and I start the cycle, it will run for a short time, doesn't heat, then all the lights at the far right of the panel will flash, and the dryer shuts off. It is only about 7 - 8 months old. Could it be the thermal fuse or element, and if so, how can we repair it?

Thanks
    oneguyinohio Posts: 1,302, Reputation: 196
    Ultra Member

May 6, 2008, 10:16 PM
    One online source said that they had a similar problem with a relay switch that they had a repairman replace.

You might be under warranty from the manufacturer. Hope this helps.

Frigidaire Customer Support: (800) 374-4432

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My dryer only works on low heat and not on high heat. [ 1 Answers ]

I have Whirlpool dryer model #TEDX640EQ1. The dryer does not produce any heat when on the high heat setting, but will get warm on the low heat setting. I need the high heat setting to work so that it doesn't take 2 cycles or more to properly dry my clothes. Anyone know what the problem could...

Dryer want heat [ 1 Answers ]

I Have A Roper Dryer That Runs But Want Heat

Amana Gas Dryer won't heat on heat cycle [ 2 Answers ]

I have an Amana gas dryer about 10 years old. The dryer will heat and the timer will advance on the timer cycle but it will not heat on the heat/more heat cycle. I have cleaned the lint vent entirely. I can see the ignitor get red hot and then ignites the gas on the timed setting. I am not sure...

Dryer does not have any heat [ 7 Answers ]

What happens when my dryer has no heat?

View more questions Search