Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    william0511 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2008, 09:49 PM
    Mother and child illegal and out of state
    How do I get my wife in Los Angeles deported Before she runs off to Mexico or another city using her fake social security number with my son? She alway's keeps her threats and I am very afraid of losing my child. I've already filed a police report and contacted I.C.E. and they have done nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrtooken
    My sisters lover and her snuck through the Canadian border then proceeded to nevada , where she coaxed me into marrying her lesbian lover and with promises of taking care of me faked the INS interview to get approval to live here.We never had sex or even kissed and I left almost 2 years ago to an unknown location and they have moved to a unknown location in the Us as well.Can I have my sisters lover deported?
    I.C.E. IS A JOKE I'M TRYING TO DEPORT MY WIFE WHO MARRIED ME JUST FOR THOSE OPURPOSES AND RUINED MY LIFE.

You should be more focused on saving your marriage.

I reported my abusive (illegal)wife to Immigration Customs Enforcement after she had threatened to take my child (8 months) away to Mexico where I will never see him again. I also reported the threat to the U.S. State Department and they are not doing anything about it. She is also purchased a fake social security card that contains her maiden name (to match her Mexican ID) with another Americans social security number. How do I expedite the process before she runs off to Mexico and I never see my child again?

My illegal immigrant wife, 8 month old baby boy and I went to Los angeles to visit her family. It was a set up. Once we had gotten there. She locked the doors and did not allow me to bring my son back home to Michigan. I believe that she is Bi-polar and a master minupulator. Can I go get my son and bring him back hom (his home)?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

May 7, 2008, 06:57 AM
    Keep calling them. The squeeky wheel gets the grease.
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

May 7, 2008, 09:59 AM
    Report parental kidnapping so she won't be able to take the child cross the border.
    File for child custody...

Beware, if you owed child support to the government, pay the sum before you proceed.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 18, 2008, 08:01 PM
    I am sorry, and you thought they were going to do what?
    They may include her name on a list of 100,000 others that they are here illegal, and place it on the to do list of a already over worked INS agent in your area. So if you want to do something, get custody of the child, and don't let her see or have the child. The INS issue is just not going to happen, unless you live in one of the very few places where the local police will do the immigration enforcement
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

May 19, 2008, 01:25 AM
    Forget issue on immigration for a while if you want to see your child... you may not like to hear this but in family court, her parental rights will not be terminated unless proven unfit. So even if she is placed in removal proceedings, deportation will not be immediate.

Did you report parental kidnapping to local police and child protective services?
    To obtain US passport for the child, she will need either your consent or court order... so you should be able to locate them... better get an attorney.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

May 19, 2008, 06:13 AM
    Hello william:

You have as much right to your son as does your wife. If you can get him, you can take him anywhere you like.

Whether she's an illegal immigrant or bi-polar or a bad person has nothing to do with it.

excon
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 19, 2008, 06:47 AM
    Ok, so it looks like your wife wants a divorce. You NEED to get an attorney immediately and file for divorce and full custody. If you can get full custody, you can get an court order to recover your son. Given her immigrant status, you might be able to force getting the child into the hands of a foster parent to prevent her from leaving the country with your son.

But this is all an uphill battle and you NEED to consult an Attorney NOW.

You also need to be careful here. You can't just force your way in. Nor can you grab the child out in public. You could find yourself in big trouble that way. You really need an attorney to tell you what you can and can't do.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 19, 2008, 08:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by william0511
    My illegal immigrant wife, 8 month old baby boy and I went to Los angeles to visit her family. It was a set up. Once we had gotten there. she locked the doors and did not allow me to bring my son back home to Michigan. I believe that she is Bi-polar and a master minupulator. Can I go get my son and bring him back hom (his home)?

In view of your other posts about trying to get her deported and the various other problems you need an Attorney - this apparently is not the first time this has either happened or been threatened and you need to find out what your rights are - before, as you stated, she flees to Mexico.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 19, 2008, 08:35 AM
    See here https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/immigr...on-213349.html for previous thread
    pacific nw Posts: 117, Reputation: 11
    -

May 20, 2008, 08:27 PM
    Yikes! I think I saw this on Oprah. (Just kiddin'.)

Anyway, I ran across these web sites:

ReportIllegals.com - Home (Report illegal aliens and illegal employers)

VisaPro Immigration Message Boards: Post Your Immigration Questions and Share Your Experiences.

IllegalAliens.US-Home (Undocumented immigrants is politically correct nonsense!)
    GM0nEy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2010, 08:31 PM
    "To obtain US passport for the child, she will need either your consent or court order... so you should be able to locate them... better get an attorney."

This is untrue because my wife took my son out of the United States without my permission or my signing anything and there was no judge involved either. She took him to Mexico and kept him there for a few years and now I'm trying to locate them in Washington. I pay child support but they won't release her address to me. So basically she just needs a passport for him and then poof!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I have someone deported [ 8 Answers ]

Can you have someone deported if they don't have a change of a status?

7 months on F1; 2 months on OPT; 3 months on H1B - what tax form should I Use? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, 1. I am Indian Citizen 2. I am single 3. I was in school from July 2005 to May 2007. I graduated from school in May 2007. 4. I started working from August 13, 2007. a) First on, OPT until September 30, 2007 b) then on H1B visa from October 1, 2007 to December 31, 2007 (Still working)...

My husbands being deported again. [ 5 Answers ]

My husband is from Mexico and was deported in July for the 3rd time. He tried coming back illegally but was caught in October and is now in jail in Arizona waiting to be deported again. We filed an I-130 a year ago and it came back approved in October. Im wondering what I should do next (what forms...

Should he include wife if deported? [ 2 Answers ]

My friend was given voluntary departure but her husband is a legal US resident. Should he include her in his taxes and file as married or what?

Want the step to reconnect with my separated wife for over 4 months [ 2 Answers ]

Hello again I'm currently separated with my wife married for 8 years and one day see says sheloves me but she's not in love with me and says she is 80% sure see will stay with me and the kids sake but all she says is I need space and I'm going to counciling .she will not and now says she will never...

View more questions Search