Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cubalink Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2006, 03:05 PM
    Oil tank
    I have a 250 gallon oil tank that I want to replaced. How much money am looking at. Thanks
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Feb 21, 2006, 04:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by cubalink
    I have a 250 gallon oil tank that i want to replaced. how much money am looking at. thanks
    There's one over at E-Bayfor $250.00 Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hot Water Tank [ 3 Answers ]

Our gas bill has been extremely high and the hot water in the sink takes about 2 to 2.5 minutes to get hot. The gas guy came by and said that the hot water tank is clogged up. Is it anything I can do before I put a lot of money. Thanks a lot if someone can help

Low boy hot water tank [ 3 Answers ]

Dear Sirs: I need a new lowboy hot water tank. It has to be 48" or less I can't find one. Can you help ? Dave

Hot water tank [ 1 Answers ]

When taking a shower the water get hot and cold every second. Can any tell me the problem.

Water well tank air [ 2 Answers ]

:) Hello Tom aka speedball1 I have a water tank that is 24" Dia X 60" high Galvanized steel. I put a new control box, turned on the water pump (submersible) The tank received to same level as usual (about 36" from bottom of tank) And the pump stopped at the settled pressure 47 and kicks...

TW and WC on a propane tank [ 1 Answers ]

What do those stand for? I was looking on some of the common sized ones, and the TW was about 18 - 17.5, 18.9, etc. The WC was closer to 48. Most of the places exchanging tanks here only put in 17-18 pounds which is much less than the tank would hold if the WC is the weight charged, or weight...

View more questions Search