Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    snowgirl Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2008, 03:22 PM
    How can I get home without needing to pee?
    I'm a student and I live with 4 other girls in a shared house.We go out most weekends and come back on the night bus which can take over an hour and then a 10 min walk home.

I'm always desperate to pee by the time we get off the bus (even if I've been before we leave the bar). Everyone moans about being desperate for the loo but they seem to have no problem just holding it. But I REALLY need to go, like, REALLY! Last week it was pretty boarderline making it home. But had to act like I was fine.

Why can they just hold it with no problems and I can't. I still want my nights out but I can't afford a taxi. What should I do? Does anyone else have this problem?
    progunr Posts: 1,971, Reputation: 288
    Ultra Member

May 6, 2008, 03:27 PM
    I do, but I know what causes mine, being a male over 50.

You on the other hand sound like a young female who should be able to "last" longer.

If slowing down on the consumption, say an hour before you are ready to leave, (I didn't say STOP drinking, just slow down) and if you pee just before you leave and still have this problem, I think you might want to talk to a doctor as there may be a medical issue that is contributing to you situation.
    amricca Posts: 851, Reputation: 92

May 6, 2008, 03:36 PM
    Order a bottle of wine and save the cork... just joking. Progunr is right on, slow down an hour or more before your heading home.
    Rudycat Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

May 7, 2008, 08:16 AM
    I don't think there's anything wrong with you. Some people just pee more often than others. If I'm out at a bar and pee before I leave, I have to go 15 minutes later. It's always been that way. I agree with the others. Stop drinking at least 1/2 hour before leaving the bar and see if that helps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

NEEDING HELP.How do I get my ex to try again? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey everyone I needed help ASAP. I was dating my ex girlfriend who I love very much with my heart, but I screw up because I was force by my family to take my best friend to my matric dance, I never did anything with her e.g. kissing. THe following day my ex came over to my house and called it off...

Needing [ 6 Answers ]

Can u be bonded and licence if you have a felony record

Needing a divorce! [ 4 Answers ]

Can you get a divorce through a newpaper ad? If so, how? Thank you :p

Needing to know [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I bought a mobile home 5 years ago from clayton homes, since buying the home we have had nothing but problems with vanderbilt mortgage with them calling us saying that we are late on payments when were not. I done a search on the net on them " vanderbilt mortgage" and found a site...

Needing a little hope/help [ 13 Answers ]

My boyfriend of 1.5 years just told me he is deciding whether to dump me. We are graduating college this year and were planning on going to grad school next year and live together, etc. I'm in so much pain, this decision is taking weeks and it is draining me of everything- I can't eat sleep or...

View more questions Search