Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    inhsrn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2008, 01:03 PM
    Driving me mad!
    I turn polar bears white and I'll make you cry. I make guys pee and girls comb their hair. I make celebrities look stupid and normal people look like celebrities. I turn pancakes brown and make your champagne bubble. If you squeeze me, I'll pop. If you look at me, you'll pop
    progunr Posts: 1,971, Reputation: 288
    Ultra Member

May 6, 2008, 01:14 PM
    This one came around on another site a while back, it really made me crazy for a while.

You omitted the opening, and closing though.

The closing question was, "can you solve this riddle".

The correct answer is "no". In other words, it can't be solved. It stated that 97% of Harvard Grads could not get the answer but 87% of kindergardners did. Of course, they didn't try so hard to solve the riddle, and the answer of course was "no". There is no solution to the riddle, only to the last question.

There were arguments presented that "pressure" should have been the answer but you really have to stretch that one on some of those statements.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Freee truck driving training for felon but very clean driving record? [ 22 Answers ]

I would love to drive semi's local or cross country, but I do not have the job training or the finances for driving school. Can someone please help me ? Thank you Oscar

Truck driving [ 7 Answers ]

I am trying to get into truck driving but I have a Felony on my record. Can someone tell me if there is a school that will Take me in or a company that will take a chance on Me HELP!! :( :( :(

Driving me crazy. [ 7 Answers ]

I made my boyfriend stay at his moms house tonight... we have been together for two weeks straight and we are fighting all the time... we fight when I'm just trying to talk to him.. and he turns everything into an argument... but today when he came to get his shoes after work, he said he should...

Driving me nuts [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone help me figure out what this movie is called? The story line is something like this guy has a friend that is a real a$$ , so the guy, his girlfriend and a few other friends come up with a plan to kill him. I know they all get caught. I think its based on a true story. The only other...

View more questions Search