Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    20anonymous08 Posts: 74, Reputation: 4

May 6, 2008, 08:04 AM
    Another ques to ask about my tattoo
    I had wrote a question yesterday but I have another one... about my tattoo the artist that did it made me bleed... and he had touched up a tattoo I got about 2 months ago and he made that bleed too. Is that a usual thing to occur during the process? I didn't bleed with my other 2... just when he was doing it. Is it something that happens when artists are new and maybe don't know the technique? My new tattoo looks kind of weird in one of the dark spots like there is no ink you can see like a deep (but tiny) gash where you can see red... what is the deal? Will it heal right or need to be redone? Any advice. I am going back there this weekend to finish it.
    Hundalei Posts: 65, Reputation: 4

May 6, 2008, 01:49 PM
    My advice would be to not go back there. Find another parlour, and a better tattoo artist. A little trace amount of blood can be expected from a tattoo (kind of like road rash, just little spots of blood) but any excessive amount of blood is not cool. If you can see a wound, I would get it looked at before it becomes infected. Wait a little while until your skin is completely healed & then finish the tattoo at a reputable spot. It sounds to me like whoever was doing yours lacks a steady & gentle hand.
    20anonymous08 Posts: 74, Reputation: 4

May 7, 2008, 03:05 PM
    Thank you H for your advice! I will do that!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ejector pump additional ques. [ 1 Answers ]

I read the post from Wesryan (basement ejector pump). It answered most of what I needed to know, though I still have some questions. I have a split level house built in 1966. The crawl space was dug out and the laundry tub was placed down there. The contractor installed the ejector pump in the...

Ques. On Projectile [ 1 Answers ]

A projectile is fired with a velocity of 320 m/s at an angle of 30º to the horizontal. Find : 1. the time to reach its greatest height. 2. its horizontal range With the same velocity, what is the maximum possible range ?

I don't get this algerbra ques can sum1 hlp me [ 2 Answers ]

hey can sum1 help mii wit these ques: -6+6z=0 3.5+10m=7.32 7=-2x+7 10.7=d+4.3 0.4x+9.2=10 4x+9.2=10 4x+92=100 -t-0.4=-3

Dependent tax ques. [ 2 Answers ]

How many dependents may I claim , over the amount that actually live in my house and still be able to get a return. Legally

Simple algebra 2 ques! Need by: 1/31/03! Please [ 3 Answers ]

OK here's THE QUESTION.. I bought two books for a total cost of $40. If the first book's price were raised 5% and the second's lowered 5%, the prices would be equal. What was the original price, in dollars, of the cheaper book? I need the aNswer soon! I love you who answers this. Thank you...

View more questions Search