Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    margot rami Posts: 2, Reputation: 3

May 6, 2008, 07:29 AM
    When I was supposed to get my period I got spotting 5 days later my period came what?
    2 days before I was supposed to get my period I got spotting instead very light brownish and sometimes very pink spotting I only noticed it when I used the restroom I got it on and off for about 5 days now I got my actual period and it looks like its going to be a very heavy one what can this mean?:confused:
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

May 7, 2008, 11:20 PM
    Its probably nothing. But if you're worried about it you can always see your dr anyway.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 8, 2008, 06:21 AM
    It means you got your period hun. Every once in a while mother nature throws us a curve ball. We get wacky periods for unexplained reasons.

Without knowing certain information such as your age, are you on birth control, and many more, it's nearly impossible to answer your question any better than has already been answered.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No period, pinkish brown spotting for 11 days [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I have not gotten my period this month but have been spotting. The last time I had my period was 36 days ago and it was normal (6 days long).This month I began spotting just a day or two before my expected period due date. The spotting is pinkish brown/light red with no flow to it. The spotting...

Spotting day that period is supposed to start? [ 1 Answers ]

I am in some serious need of help! I had my last period February 21st. I started spotting on March 22. The spotting lasted four days, until the 26th. A week and a half later still no period? I know it was spotting, or at least it wasn't a period. I wore tampons those four days because I was in...

LONG PERIOD, then spotting just days after! [ 4 Answers ]

My name is Christina, and I NEED SOME ANSWERS! I have a long history of endometrial cysts. At 17, I had two cysts removed during an emergency surgery; one the size of a honeydew melon, the other the size of a soft ball. Both were embedded in my ovaries. The surgeons had to cut my ovaries in half,...

Spotting 10 days after period stopped [ 1 Answers ]

Im 24 years old and have a 1 year old daughter. Yesterday I noticed some spotting in my underwear and every time I go to the toilet I see a brownish reddish discharge. I did have some thrush symptoms before I got my period on July 29th.I was on implanon for about 7 months but had it removed two...

Spotting 2 days before period due [ 4 Answers ]

Hi all, okay first off I AM on the pill. Me and my boyfriend have sex and do not use a condom but I faithfully take the pill at the same time each day and have not missed one. I am due for my period sometime after tomorrow into the next week but I experienced a little bit of dark blood on my...

View more questions Search