Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    divyasambasivan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2008, 01:37 AM
    Which application do I need to install to open a file with extension .mpp ?
    Which application do I need to install to open a file with extension .mpp ?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 6, 2008, 01:38 AM
    Microsoft Project or any number of project viewers.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

May 6, 2008, 02:10 AM
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/other-...ile-65172.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Multimedia File Extension Problem [ 3 Answers ]

This is an extensive and complicated problem with regards to Netscape 7.1, Flash/Shockwave the latest versions, and Windows Media Player 9. The first time I encountered this I was using Netscape and wmv movies will not play as an embedded movie on a webpage. I manually altered the file...

MPP File extension [ 3 Answers ]

Hello How do I read a MPP file (Microsft Power project) Do I need a MPP project viewer or can I read it using Another software ? Is it also possible to edit the file ? Thanks

How to file for an extension? [ 1 Answers ]

I am on h1-b visa. I got married in December 2007 and my wife will join me(on H4 visa) in another 3 months. I like to fill my tax as `Married Filing Jointly', so I thought of getting extension. I know how to get extension from federal tax. But don’t know how get it for state tax. My question...

Yahoo messenger cannot open install.log file [ 0 Answers ]

Hi. I'm new here. I really need help guys. I'm not a geek when it comes to computers. I'm using windows vista ultimate. I'm using Yahoo messenger beta 9.0. the problem occurred just yesterday. I tried using my ym, I was able to log in but I couldn't see all of my contacts. I logged out-logged in...

How and when to file for an extension to evict? [ 2 Answers ]

I am a tenant who is living in an apartment with my 3 year old daughter I refused to pay rent when I found out that my gas space heater in my bedroom was illegal in a bedroom so it could not be turned on. I have a letter from the health department that came in the mail after my time to appeal was...

View more questions Search