Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shaddit07 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2008, 08:20 PM
    Mp4 player
    How do I transfer songs from my music library to an mp4 player?
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

May 5, 2008, 08:51 PM
    You should have a usb cable that came with mp4 play er that attaches to the play and your PC, then in explorer you should see your mp4 player as a device
    Now you should be able to drag your files to the mp4 player
    billy190 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2008, 05:22 AM
    Comment on seahwk83's post
    Thanks for your help so easy when you know how thanks again

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is he serious or is he a player [ 4 Answers ]

A guy has been chasing me for about 6 months now, we have been on a few dates, got to know each other well, I've met his family, he has met mine, we have actually slept together, he claims he loves me, and when he is with me no one else matters etc. he always texts me and says he would like to be...

CD Player [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I have a 2003 Honda Accord EX and I recently had a problem with the LCD radio backlight. I took it to Honda and they replaced the LCD light but now my 6 cd changer does not work. I called the local Honda dealership back to let them know that the cd player was not working and they just told...

Is he a player? [ 4 Answers ]

:) Hey all! I have a question. This guy I like is always flirting with me and always asks for hugs and teases me and touches me like all the time. But I'm afraid that he might be a player. I'm afraid that he does that to all of the other girls. I'm getting mixed signals. I'm getting signs that he...

I'm a new player [ 2 Answers ]

How do you protect yourself in sports? My right wrist achs a little after last weekend's execise. Maybe new players are always easy to get hurt:) So how do you protect yourself in sports? Is it useful to wear some kind of wristband? I find the cotton one costs only $0.92 and looks very nice....

View more questions Search