Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    frogger19 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2008, 06:54 PM
    Monetary gift for a Grandson's College Graduation
    My Son is graduating from college and my Mother asked me what an appropriate amount would be for a monetary gift from her??
    Rudycat Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

May 7, 2008, 08:18 AM
    I think the answer is that she should give whatever she can afford and feels comfortable giving -- whether that's $50 or $500. The only person that can answer this question is your mother.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Monetary gift college graduate [ 5 Answers ]

What would be an appropriate monetary gift for a college graduate who is my goddaughter? Her mother is a very dear friend of mine.

College Graduation Gift or not [ 3 Answers ]

We received a college graduation announcement, but not an invitation to any party. Do we send a gift, or just a congratulations card?

What is an appropriate monetary gift for graduation? [ 4 Answers ]

What is an appropriate monetary gift for a neighbor's h.s. graduation? They are a nice family, and we dog sit for them and they for us, but the kids have never bothered to talk to us much, or do anything for us, even though we are quite a bit older than there parents. He is going to the local...

Appropriate college graduation monetary gift [ 3 Answers ]

What would be an appropriate monetary college graduation gift for a neighbor's daughter that I don't know well and her friend that I don't know at all. It is a combined college graduation party. :confused:

College graduation gift [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a standard $$$ amount to give your child when graduating from college?

View more questions Search