Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    theguywithnolife Posts: 82, Reputation: 10

May 5, 2008, 06:08 PM
    The Annoying Horse
    Here's what I heard from a wrestling friend

A Cattle rancher has the worlds most amazing horse. Its award winning and it can do anything! Execpt for 1 thing. It won't say a damn thing. Over the years the rancher gets worried and finnally puts an ad saying "1000 dollars for anyone who can make this horse laugh" So the next day this guys walks in and asks to try out. He goes into the barn and 2 minutes later and says he's done. The rancher amazed goes out to the barn to see her horse laughing likes it no tomorrow so she pays her. Well weeks go by and this horse is STILL laughing. It will not stop laughing and eventually the rancher goes crazy and puts another add out saying "10000 dollars for anyone who can make this horse shut up" so the next morning the Same guys walks in and ask to try it again and the rancher says whatever so he wakls into the barn and 2 minutes later walks out and says done. The rancher completely amazed finally asks HOW"D U DO IT???. the guy replies

"To make the horse laugh I told him my Penis was bigger than his, to make him shut up I proved it"
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

May 5, 2008, 06:52 PM
    LOL... nice one guy :)
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 5, 2008, 06:58 PM
    Very good guy. Hey M. :)
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

May 5, 2008, 07:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg
    Very good guy. Hey M. :)
    Hey Alty :)
    Scottish2008 Posts: 501, Reputation: 32

May 6, 2008, 06:06 AM
    Nice one. Lol
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

May 6, 2008, 12:49 PM
    Hahahaha, Guy, good one!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Annoying me. [ 3 Answers ]

I remember this song form a while ago. And the video for it is like... A forest and all the animals come out. And then they rock out and it turns dark and all the animals run away. Lol. I might sound nuts. But its not no disney song. It's a "pop" or "rock" song. I don't know. It used to...

How can I be less annoying? [ 4 Answers ]

Some people find me to be sortof annoying, how do I become.. well... less annoying?

We are finished but something is annoying me [ 6 Answers ]

Hi All, I have been finished with the girl I was seeing for 6 months now and she is seeing someone else. Something has been bothering me though and its my friend. When I was seeing her she was at a nightclub where my friend is the manager, she was standing talking to him, she comes back to me...

Annoying neighbors [ 2 Answers ]

I have a lab/pit mix that is 2yrs old. She is a very friendly dog, she stays in a fenced in yard during the day while myself and my husband are at work. Last week, we had this new couple move in next door. And now everyday when we get home there are new "toys" in our yard. So they keep throwing...

Annoying [ 3 Answers ]

How do you repair your msn messenger. I have a problem where this thing called msn block cheaker keeps on poppin up constently not letting me talk to my other contacts plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me what can I do I've tried everything:mad:

View more questions Search