Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chuy100 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2008, 05:07 PM
    Probation violation
    If my girlfriend run away from her house and she didn't report to her parent that she is not coming home and come to my house and stay there for the intire day time passes and her mom call saying if she is there with me I tell no so she calls the cops. The cop come and she doesn't want to turn her in numerous reason she get arrested they talk to her an refuse to turn her self in so she get taken to juvy and I'm in probation but would that interfere with my probation officer.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

May 5, 2008, 05:09 PM
    It could if she is under 16 or 18 depending what state you are in because her mother could claim you were harboring a runaway minor.
    kirope Posts: 18, Reputation: 3

May 5, 2008, 05:49 PM
    I agree with N0help4u, that may affect your situation. Good LUCK!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 5, 2008, 07:34 PM
    If your girlfriend is a minor, yes, if her mom calls the cop, and you have her at your home, you can go to jail just for this, if you are on probation, you can be revolked.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

May 6, 2008, 09:14 AM
    You need to tell your PO immediately about the police agency contact or you could be in violation if you do not tell them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Probation Violation [ 6 Answers ]

My son got a probation violation for not providing his NA/AA meeting paper and for not having a sponsor. This was considered a technical violation.At his hearing he turned in his meeting paper but was told since he did not have a sponsor he violated probation. On his Conditiions Of Supervision...

Probation Violation [ 5 Answers ]

My husband was convicted in Oct. 2003 of Spousal Abuse. He did not make contact with me but was "crazy": later found out he was in diabetic spiral. Nevertheless, he was convicted and placed on three years probation in California Court. August of 2006, he was charged with Cultivation of...

Probation Violation [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to find out if the state of TN has a statue of limintations on probation violators? I have heard that TN has stop the statue of limintations on probation violators.

Probation violation [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 3 year probation period for prescription fraud. As of November 2006 I have failed to meet with my officer. I want to get a job and go back to school and I know I must face this violation. I have been arrested for simple possession in another county during this time and served 10 days in...

Probation violation [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, my name is Bryant Ficklin well I was put on probation for the first time in March for a mis for batter I was sent to 1 year in jail all susspend well in December I was pulled over and charged with a owi which is a Amis and a Cmis minor consumpution and another C Open container in the car well I...

View more questions Search