Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bskinner57 Posts: 45, Reputation: 2

Feb 21, 2006, 06:51 AM
    2006 Hall of Fame
    It was announced last night on Mondat Night Raw Brett Hart and Eddie Guerrero will be inducted int o the Hall Of Fame..
    cubalink Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2006, 05:49 PM
    Bret the hitman deserved to be in the hall of fame eddie love eddie but I think it should way for him to go to the fame .
    bskinner57 Posts: 45, Reputation: 2

Feb 22, 2006, 08:53 AM
    It will be hard for that to happen since he has passed away. I think they need to get him inducted now.. YOu should read his book, it will really open your eyes to the inside part of the wrestling word.
    jstnvme Posts: 83, Reputation: 3

Apr 5, 2006, 10:47 AM
    Yeah, hall of fame presentation was great. But what really shook things up was when Brett Heart decided to not make a Wrestlemania 22 appearance. We all know that Vince McMahon screwed him over years back and it was only right that he did not show face for the event. By the way, didn't Vince get the beat-down of his life at W22? I think so!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Start up Billiard Hall [ 8 Answers ]

I am looking to start up a pool hall in my area. Before I do so, I am looking for information about startup. In particular, how big a space do I need? how many tables for my geographic population. How full can I expect my tables to be? what is the typical profit margin for pool halls? Does...

Opening a bar/pool hall [ 10 Answers ]

My husband and I are currently researching opening a bar/pool hall in Florida. I was wondering if anyone had any advice on how we should go about starting this. I have gotten a little information about the liquor license in our area, but it been so extremely expensive, we have decided to go with...

Odd smell in hall way, electrical? [ 1 Answers ]

There is an odd smell in the hallway of our home. It smells kind of like burnt electrical but not quite. My wife thought it may be coming from the heater (there are no vents in the hallway only an air intake). I can smell it and have smelled it for a few days. The wife says she has smelled it...

Opening a Pool Hall in Chicago [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everyone. I was posting this to see if anyone could give me any feed back on the procedures and tips of opening a small business pool hall. I am currently 23 yrs old, holding a steady tech support job. I guess what I am looking for is more or less suggestions relating to the actual finance...

Pool Hall [ 0 Answers ]

Hello experts, I'm about to start my own bar & pool hall business. I've found this existing bar & restaurant & it's seemed relevant for what I've aimed for. But there is one problem. The bar area is not big enough to put any pool tables. This place also comes with a four-bedrooms apartment...

View more questions Search