Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dora1223 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2008, 10:39 AM
    How do you get the beginning owners equity
    If the ending owner's equity of $4,013, additional investments of $2,585 withdrawals of $1,114, and net loss $2,893.
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

May 5, 2008, 02:35 PM
    Opening
    + Investments
    - Withdrawals
    - Net Loss
    = Closing

Therefore, Opening is 5,435

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is an Asset, Liability, and Owners' Equity [ 3 Answers ]

Can you tell me if the following are asset, liability, owners' equity, revenue, expense, gain, loss and if they are on a balance sheet or income statement Accumulated depreciation Long term debt Equipment Loss on sale of short term investments Net income Merchandise inventory Other accrued...

Owners equity [ 1 Answers ]

Jerry Iron invested $500in a short-term enterprise, selling soft drinks during the annual orientation week at his university. He paid the university authorities $100 for the exclusive right to sell soft drinks on the campus lawns, the center of the celebration, and constructed a stand from which to...

Owners [ 1 Answers ]

What part of a balance sheet do Distributions to owners reside? Is it an assest? A Liability? Where do I put these figures in order to detrmine my OE?

Owners Equity [ 2 Answers ]

I am from Engineering background and studying finance for GE Analytics. Wanted to know in layman :D terms how would you define Owners Equity with a suitable example :confused:

View more questions Search