Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    johnfd Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2008, 09:50 AM
    Hair Follicle Drug Test
    Hello everyone,
    My company has recently started testing its employees using the hair follicle/ strand drug testing method. I used marijuana approximately 1year and 5 months ago, and have not used or been around it ever since. I recently too a urinalysis and passed that a couple of weeks ago. My question is "How long does marijuana stay in ones hair/ hair follicle"? And, if my employer takes sample from my underarm hair will it show up as a positive, since underarm hair grows slower than head hair? Please be honest with your answers and if anyone knows the drug detection timeframe for both head and underarm hair, kindly post it. Thanks in advance!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 5, 2008, 01:45 PM
    No problem with test, you will pass
    Anopinion Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2008, 03:03 PM
    Do not waste your money on Cleansing shampoos from companies like Passyourdrugtest.com, they DON'T work and A-Z Enterprises (owner of passyourdrugtest.com) will not refund your money even though their website clearly offers a money-back guarantee. Most hair follicle test only go back 3 months (first 1.5 inches of hair from the scalp) due to the cost involved. According to most sites, the usage is 1 times in 3 months to be marginal on the hair test limits. If you have not smoked in over a year, it is unlikely it will show up on a hair follicle test. While toxins stay in the hair until it is cut off, your hair would have to be 7-8 inches long to still be detected (hair grows at appx 1/2 inch per month).

Source(s):
    http://www.craigmedical.com/Hair_Drug-Te...
    http://www.passahairdrugtest.com/methods...
    http://www.drugtestwithhair.com/question...
    TOXIN WASH - FAQ for hair detox Shampoo FAQ

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hair follicle drug testing [ 3 Answers ]

Can a 12 panel hair drug test differentiate between hydro codone and hydromorphone if hydrocodone is already depostited in hair ?

Drug Testing Hair Follicle [ 1 Answers ]

I recently took a pre employment drug test for a major company.Their method of drug Testing was both specimen and hair follicle.I know that hair follicle testing is more percise And can go as far back as a year.I took two small tokes off a joint back three months Ago.And another couple of tokes...

Hair Follicle Drug Test [ 1 Answers ]

I have a hair follicle drug test coming up in a 3-4 days. I smoked marijuana about a month and a half ago for the first time in 8 years. I have short hair that I cut every week and a half. I only had a few hits off a bowl when I smoked. Will that show up in a hair follicle drug test?

View more questions Search