Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amIwrong Posts: 157, Reputation: 16

May 5, 2008, 08:54 AM
    Pertaining the looking inquiry
    Would you cheat if you could get away with it ? - Topix
    On an interesting side note see above link... so, then, if intimacy has nothing to do with sex, then why do people get upset when their mate cheats? This really does not make sense to me. So pertaining to my other question about "looking" and these stats, getting upset about someone looking should not be absurd, since in shopping for the goods basically, and if one could get away with it, apparently they would. What would be the point of having a relationship then other then comfort and how is that not insulting? How a relationship is anything other then just having a lifelong date who you can count on for a live in booty call basically, not someone who fulfills you and thus you have no need for anything else? Is that not your definition of love? Seems to me then the benefit to a long term relationship and marriage is more about sharing fnances and duties, is it not? Several questions here, forgive me.

Question is in regards to link below

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/adult-...-210343-6.html "Oh trust me seeing a great looking woman and thinking "I wish I could hit that" has nothing to do with intimacy." -Smoothy
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

May 5, 2008, 10:49 AM
    I'll just address the fact that there are many different kinds of sexual relations depending on a whole lot of variables... after all, human beings can be complex, fascinating, intelligent people or they can be bricks... and many variations in between!

Therefore, the difference in the variation of sexual experiences can go from spiritual, mind-blowing, endlessly orgasmic, all encompassing feeling of connection to the partner and the universe... to... wham-bam, thank you ma'am.

For an adult woman(not the kids who ask many questions here), I think it is just a matter of finding a partner who appeals to you in a mind- body way in order to experience a ton of pleasure. Orgasm is just barely under the surface if a woman is with the right person for her. Thinking of the loved one can set off multiple spasms of pleasure.

Being with the wrong man... hell!!

I find it interesting that according to sex polls, many, many young people are having bad sex or have given up on sex because it just isn't pleasant for them. In addition, about half of married women don't have orgasms. The reasons are very complex... no time or desire to go into that here..
    amIwrong Posts: 157, Reputation: 16

May 5, 2008, 10:55 AM
    Thanks, it is interesting, and I know what direction your going into, definitely fascinating.
    Quote Originally Posted by Choux
    I'll just address the fact that there are many different kinds of sexual relations depending on a whole lot of variables.....after all, human beings can be complex, fascinating, intelligent people or they can be bricks....and many variations in between!

Therefore, the difference in the variation of sexual experiences can go from spiritual, mind-blowing, endlessly orgasmic, all encompassing feeling of connection to the partner and the universe...to... wham-bam, thank you ma'am.

For an adult woman(not the kids who ask many questions here), I think it is just a matter of finding a partner who appeals to you in a mind- body way in order to experience a ton of pleasure. Orgasm is just barely under the surface if a woman is with the right person for her. Thinking of the loved one can set off multiple spasms of pleasure.

Being with the wrong man..... hell!!!

I find it interesting that according to sex polls, many, many young people are having bad sex or have given up on sex because it just isn't pleasant for them. In addition, about half of married women don't have orgasms. The reasons are very complex......no time or desire to go into that here..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hipaa pertaining to release of medical records [ 4 Answers ]

Our patient's attorney is requesting all medical records. We do not release records we have obtained from prior providers. Are we obliged to send other provider's records? This is a large chart with prior provider's records.

Need answers pertaining to foreclosure & 401k [ 1 Answers ]

Our home is in Foreclosure. We previously borrowed money from husbands 401k, but were unable to keep up with payments due to income & career change. I recently started a new job. We would like to take out funds again from 401k to restructure but were told husband would have to quit job in order to...

Any case law pertaining to FL SOL on CC debt? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello again, I'm representing myself in court soon due to being sued for a past credit card. I'll be using the SOL defense and have already filed the appropriate papers with the court. My question: Is there any case law out there that shows the Florida SOL is indeed four years for credit card...

Unfair Employer Practices pertaining to paternity leave. [ 9 Answers ]

My employer moved me to a salary position a few years back. Since that time I have not gotten the standard raises that I used to get. They said that's because I am on salary, however I am instructed to punch a time clock. On tp of that I had lost any personal days that I used o have. Well I...

View more questions Search