Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    seefar Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2006, 07:15 PM
    Teaching
    Which fields or careers are most welcoming to former teachers or teachers seeking to transition out of teaching?
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Feb 20, 2006, 08:15 PM
    It depends.

What is your degree in? You area of expertise? Math, Business, Science, English, History?
    seefar Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2006, 08:29 PM
    I have a degree in French, but have been teaching 1-3 grade for the past 8 years. I have intermediate computer skills... worked as a test engineer 5 years ago, but feel I'm too old to return to the field and too rusty. I took a break from teaching after four years. Worked in the computer field for a year and returned to teaching.
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Feb 20, 2006, 08:59 PM
    Perhaps going back into the computer field would be one possibility.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Teaching [ 2 Answers ]

I'd like to know if there are some cool internet pages about "English teaching as a second language". Thanks

English teaching [ 4 Answers ]

Hi One of my EFL students asked me: Why is it OK to say the dog of my friend, and my friend's dog... BUT NOT: Job's book and the table's leg? Thank you all for your help

Is teaching hard? [ 14 Answers ]

Hi, I'm in my first year in college and I'm plannig to major in education for elementary, I would like to know if being a teacher is too much, meanig if it's a stressful job or a fun job? Also is it hard to study to be a teacher, its hard for me right now, as a freshie but I'm worried that it...

Tips/Strategies on co-teaching ESL [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I am a Canadian teacher in Korea, and this is my first time being exposed to co-teaching. I am required to co-teach with a local Korean teacher of English at a public primary school, with classes as big as 35 students each. I need some helpful tips and strategies on co-teaching, and I...

Teaching ESL in Argentina/Chile [ 0 Answers ]

I have ESL teaching experience in the U.S. and in Asia and am interested in finding a position in Argentina or Chile. If anyone can post information regarding web sites or other venues devoted to that topic, I would appreciate it. Thanks.

View more questions Search