Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Silfion Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

May 4, 2008, 09:18 PM
    Name of a cartoon from the 80's
    Hope somenone can Help me... I've been trying to find this movie for a long time.

I saw it when I was young, I think it's an anime (sorry, don't remember too much). Anyway, it's about a girl that likes the sea and water so she often goes diving. One day she lose her mask but instead of dying from lack of air, she discovers that she can breath under the sea and her hair changes color. I think she is from a lost race (something like the Atlantis) and she's always trying to save the sea.

I remember that the story is very much like Nausicaa. Ring any bell?

Thanks! :)
    dias06 Posts: 110, Reputation: 26

May 5, 2008, 10:17 AM
    Coral Reef Legend: Elfie of the Blue Sea

May 5, 2008, 10:19 AM
    Here's the Plot Summary:

In the future, the oceans have risen to flood all the continents due to humanity's negligence of the environment. Only a few bits of land have been spared, and one of those is the city-island where Elfie lives with her grandfather. One day, due to an underwater incident, she discovers that she can breathe underwater. Her grandfather reveals that in truth she is one of the mythical sea-people. Using the cityfolk's xenophobia, local politicians spark a war with this hidden people to distract people from their current ressource problems, and Elfie is caught in the middle of it.
    Silfion Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

May 5, 2008, 08:06 PM
    YAY!! Thank you! Thank you so much!

May 5, 2008, 10:40 PM
    It's a pleasure, I'm an anime addict!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's cartoon! Can't think of the name! [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for this movie that me and my sister watched all the time when we were little, I really don't remember all that much about it. I know that it is very rainbow brite esque. It was set in space and that there was a space horse that escaped and turned evil or something. The horse's name...

80's cartoon [ 2 Answers ]

He was a chipmunk' named Rick. He wore a orange shirt with Rick written on it. I think he had a partner. What show is this? Thanks

80's cartoon [ 2 Answers ]

He was a chipmunk' named Rick. He wore a orange shirt with Rick written on it. I think he had a partner. What show is this? Thanks

A cartoon from the 80's [ 2 Answers ]

I remember this cartoon of a bird (it thought it was the last of it's kind) then it finds a female, they are happy then the female gets shot by a hunter. Anyone remember this one?

80's cartoon [ 3 Answers ]

Trying to identify an animated movie I saw when I was much younger. I thought at the time that it was a my little pony movie. A group of ponies are playing in a field, suddenly a 'demon' riding in a 'dragon' drawn chariot descends and captures several of the ponies and carries them away to his...

View more questions Search