Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bud Martin Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2006, 06:42 PM
    Occasional won't start 1995 Camry
    My daughter (college) has a 1995 Camry that occasionally won't start after she stops to get gas. Long stops or starting after long sitting is not a problem.
    I have asked her to notice if there are any clicking noises from under the hood. She says no. I have asked her to shift the (Automatic trans) into neutral and then try to start the car but that does not work either. If its not the "park/neutral" switch what else can it be?? Any help appreciated
    Lotta Posts: 124, Reputation: 8

Feb 21, 2006, 06:10 AM
    Is this the original starter?
    How many miles on the car?
    Bud Martin Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2006, 10:02 AM
    Yes it's the original starter. 128,000 miles on the vehicle.
    CarGuy101 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2009, 01:23 PM
    Check your NEUTRAL SAFETY SWITCH... it may be bad.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1995 Toyota Tacoma won't start, no spark [ 10 Answers ]

My 1995 Tacoma was ruuning fine when one evening I got in it and started driving from my house. At the end of my street, after turning a corner, the truck simply died! I tried to start it, and nothing! It hasn't started since. I towed it home that night & discovered that it wasn't firing. I've...

1995 Honda Civic Won't Start [ 9 Answers ]

Please help guys, let me first say that I don't really know much about cars, just a little. A few weeks ago my engine overheated because of a failed radiator. Me and my dad replaced the radiator, and discovered water was leaking into the engine, it occasionally ran a little rough on start, but...

1995 Dodge Spirit will not start could be ecu? [ 3 Answers ]

Have a 1995 Dodge spirit. I went to start the car today and nothing happened. No clicking no starter noise nothing. THe battery looks fine (green) accessories run fine. After trying to start the car the first time and holind the ignition in to start it longer than I should have I started to see...

View more questions Search