Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xHypoCondriacx Posts: 118, Reputation: 3

May 4, 2008, 01:14 PM
    My Girlfriends EX
    My fiancé and I, Are very much in love with each other, I have a lot of insecurities for some reason, But we have managed to pull threw them.
    She has been loyal and faithful to me, From what I can recall on.

About 4 months after first dating, She received a letter from her ex boyfriend,
    Which to her knowledge she wants nothing to do with, So we threw away the letter in the trash.

About a year later which is present, We are getting married soon, Don't know when but where planning, Were also having a baby she is 14 weeks as of now.

OK now.. today she received another letter from this guy, Now I have just snapped
    Am I wrong for snapping? I know its not her fault but this guy is basically disrespecting me,
    And I think she should tell him to back off, she has a real guy now.

But she says why even reply to him at all? She doesn't want to give him the satisfaction
    I just am over-whelmed by all of this, I feel like I want to kick this guys a## is this wrong?
    Am I crazy to feel like that? I mean how would you feel.

This guy obviously is either obsessed and can't get over losing her, or is just a wierdo
    What should I do about this ?

I need some good advice on this, don't just reply to get points!
    George_1950 Posts: 3,099, Reputation: 236
    Ultra Member

May 4, 2008, 01:20 PM
    Yes you are wrong for 'snapping'. And you are not right in wanting to fight. You have her so you want to screw up and lose her? So the guy is a weirdo: she couldn't fix him; do you think you can? You want to see her feeling sorry for him? What if some old girl friend of yours wrote you and started polishing you up? Don't you think your fiancé would look small belittling her? This is a good opportunity for you to show some maturity; you going to need it being a daddy and all.
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

May 4, 2008, 09:40 PM
    She's made her choice and that's YOU , why would you punish her for something that's out of her control??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Communication With Ex-Girlfriends [ 3 Answers ]

I have been dating a guy for 2 1/2 years. We worked together for 5 years prior to dating.. although not closely. We have said "i love you's", exchanged tokens of affections, etc, etc. We do talk about maririage, although neither of us stresses because we have both been married before and are now...

Can't get over my girlfriends past [ 2 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I have been dating for about 3 months now and we are truly in love. I never felt this way about anyone , I am her first love. She was a virgin and I took it away from her , we are teens in love but we talked about each others past and her's is always on my mind bothering me it...

A few questions about girlfriends [ 1 Answers ]

I have this girlfriend that I have dated for almost 5 months. She says the only thing that will make her happy is stay the night. My questions are- Why does she want me to stay the night so badly? How do I tell her I don't feel comfortable doing so? What do I do if she says I guess then it won't...

My girlfriends dreams [ 4 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I were friends for about 3 years before we realised that we both wanted each other. I had a girlfriend before her, and she was my friend through that... And ever since my new girlfriend and I have been going out she tells me that she has dreams that my ex and I always get back...

View more questions Search