Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    williamsd01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2006, 02:57 PM
    Brownish discharge
    I am 20 years old and I am having a brownish discharge. I have been having it off and on for about two weeks. My period should be coming within the next week. I am not presently on birth control but did take the pill about a year ago. What do you think the cause is and should I be concerned. Also I am not in any pain.
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Feb 23, 2006, 12:06 AM
    Williams, the brown discharge is denatured blood that comes out in dark color. It's normal to have a brown discharge before or after your period. But you should consult your gynecologist to rule out the pathological causes for it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Discharge [ 3 Answers ]

I have a problem, that lately I get discharge during sex, which is very gross and unattractive. What do I have to do to get rid of it?

Discharge help! [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, so I'm 14 and lately there has been A lot of white discharge, sometimes really thick, sometimes not. Now all of a sudden it's turned into a dark brown discharge (not period like) and last month I got my peroid twice if that makes any difference. I'm confused!

Light brownish color [ 4 Answers ]

:confused: dear all, I am confused relating with a problem that I have been having since last year June. I realised that my period doesn't come any more and I thouht that I was pregnant, but after having many different pregnancy test, they all came back negative. I was tested for infections, which...

Discharge! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have had a past history of yeast infections, but since I've had my son I haven't had them as often.  my question is why do I have so much discharge?  i don't have any infections at all the doctor's told me so what causes this?  i have to constantly wear a panty liner I have so much.  what can...

View more questions Search