Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dollface_93 Posts: 37, Reputation: 5

May 10, 2008, 04:01 PM
    Okay so I just read herother posts and one of them says she is 17 and the another is talking about how they have a long distance relations hip and he has cheated on her and lies to her?? WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU CARE WHAT HE THINKS?? Wake up girlfriend!
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

May 10, 2008, 04:05 PM
    There is also a post where she says that she is not sure how to use the pill, and that she misused it. You must use it EXACTLY as prescribed. Same time every day. I think my advice is a bit too late.

Basically girl, you know your choices. If your boyfriend will leave you for being pregnant then he's a waste of a person, in my opinion.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

May 23, 2008, 05:50 PM
    samantha777 disagrees: a negative and angered response most likley do to personal regret of their own regarding topic. Everyone is different and reacts, feels and deals with life's situations in their own unique way. However, this is my own personal feelings as well.. :)
    So get THF over yourself and let her respond in her own way. Or be a hypocrite.

Let people state their opinions without your BS noise. And don't F&%$# with my girl SYN.
    berrysweetncgurl Posts: 166, Reputation: 19

Jun 7, 2008, 08:10 AM
    There are consequences with every option you look at. You will regret an abortion and adopting out your child. My only advice to you would be to have the child, get rid of the insensitive boyfriend, put school on hold for a year or 2 and get on the ball of being a mommy. You can always go back to school and having the baby is even more of an incentive to better your life with schooling. I had my little boy at 22 and I still felt "too young" but I know he has given me the drive and ambition I needed to be more successful.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 7, 2008, 10:05 AM
    Well, you're pregnant and now you have to deal with the consequences. As everyone else has said, no matter what you choose it's not going to be easy, welcome to being an adult. If you are old enough to have sex then you are old enough to deal with the consequences, one of those consequences is pregnancy. The decision is yours, none of the options is easy, and no one can make the choice for you, it's yours alone.

As for you boyfriend, sounds like dead weight to me. Kick him to the curb, that's my opinion, but like everything else, it's your choice.

Good Luck.
    xoxolele Posts: 50, Reputation: 5

Jun 8, 2008, 03:05 AM
    From personal experience. You being 18 (which was the age that I had one) I thought the same thing. I couldn't have it and the guy I was with would stop using drugs and no motvation in life and didn't want a job. I thought of all the negatives and not the positives. You Will never forgive yourself. It might seem like the easiest thing to do but trust me you will regret it for the rest of your life. I now have extrem depression and can't sleep because ill think about what my baby would have looked like etc. I'm now 20 and I still suffer. I advice is that only beauty comes from a child, its easier then most people think.
    smokedetector Posts: 368, Reputation: 56

Jun 17, 2008, 05:53 PM
    Comment on Synnen's post
    You tell her not to let anyone sway her, and then you tell her how horrible it is to live with pregnancy/adoption.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Jun 17, 2008, 06:33 PM
    The boyfriend that you think is your boyfriend is no good. If he won't stand up and be with there for you then why are you with him, he's a boy not man.

I had my daughter at the age of 17.I graduated from high school at the age of 15. I was in my 2nd year of college for nursing when I got pregnant. Unlike your boyfriend mine stood up and helped in every way. We remain together for 2 years after my daughter was born, but that didn't change him from being a father. I finished college at 19 and went while I was pregnant and had help with my daughter from my and his family. Having my daughter is something I never regret and abortion and adoption was not an answer for me.

In the end you have to do what's right for you. If your unsur about things then try to see a counselor to discuss all your options available. I not sure what help they have for you where you live, but you need to talk to someone. You can't hide your belly no matter what you wear and boyfriend will find out. He knew this could happen and had no problem sleeping with you and will leave you if your pregnant he played a role in this baby making too. Whatever you do, be secure in your decision and make sure its right for you. Do you have any friends/family you can lean on because this is a lot to bear.
    Wildsporty Posts: 445, Reputation: 38

Jun 18, 2008, 06:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by -i-love-my-boyfriend
    please i need help i reasently got pregnant, i can't keep it, im in law school in my first year and my bf will leave me.. how can i get rid of it besides abortion... im scared.. and i really dont want it..:confused:
    I am going to make an unpopular post, however, I am just going to say it.

How do you know that your boyfried will leave you? He has not been given a chance to have an opinion nor to be a father nor to step up to the plate.

You need to talk to him and find out what he thinks. It is his child also. He needs to have a chance to take responsibility. You might be surprised, sometimes a child changes a man.

Talk to him and give him a chance... maybe the two of you can figure out what is the best solution.

Don't give up on him until he has a chance to do the right thing, he just might.

If he leaves you than you are better off , but please give him a chance to stay and help.

Shirley
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Jun 30, 2008, 11:55 AM
    Just to update everyone that answer this post, she have a different post in relationships.

Basically she told her boyfriend and he did dump her, she never stated if she was having the baby, but she did state he dump her.
    starez86 Posts: 5, Reputation: 3

Jun 30, 2008, 03:27 PM
    Like everyone says it your decesion yours and only yours but abortion and adoption are something big that should take in a lot of consederation but if you really feel like that about your baby than maybe you should think about those options... and there is a lot of great people out there wanting a family
    x_summerjam_x Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2008, 12:26 PM
    And there's me and boyfriend trying for a baby for 3 years
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jul 2, 2008, 12:46 PM
    My husband and I have been trying for SEVEN years.

I'm a birthmother, so I know the pain that adoption can cause.

And I STILL think it's the choice of the woman whose pregnancy it is.

An unplanned pregnancy has NO good choices--only HARD choices. Regardless the choice, SHE is the one going to have to live with it for the rest of her life.
    jaz2008 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2008, 05:24 AM
    If I was you, I would think long and hard. I am 18 and would do anything to have my baby boy back, he was stillborn, My baby wasn't planned but I have soooo much love for my son, me and my boyfriend wasn't keen on the idea at first but he was and still is our world, that baby will love you, and you can do it without your boyfriend if he wants to leave you. You will get support, I did. My boyfriend has been my rock, I don't know what I would have done without him at such a traumatic time, your boyfriend should have a little more respect for you, Is your relationship really love or do you just need to talk to him>?
    I don't want to sound horrible but think yourself lucky.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

Pregnant agen or still pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

Please help! Had a misscariage 4 weeks ago and now have a positive pregnancy test result, my belly feels bloated and breasts feel tender all the pregnant symptoms but if I was less than four weeks would I be getting these feelings or is it possible I didn't have a misscaraig and am still...

Could I be pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

I am a 25 year old female. I am engaged. Currently I am very busy with my career life and I can't afford getting pregnant. My fiancé and I agreed on delaying marriage for the time being. We usually have a very superficial sexual contact during which he puts on a condom. I am still a virgin...

Is it possible I am pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am 16 years old, and I had sex about a month ago. I had sex the day after I finished my period, and we used a condomn. Could I be pregnant? My period is running a few days late, but it isn't normally on target. Is it likely I am? Thanks :confused:

View more questions Search